Wednesday 21 March 2007

Fucking Africans With Fucking Computers Fuck You Bob Geldof and Bono.

Isn't it amazing just how many banks in Western Africa has unclaimed millions and corrupt bank officials? Now they use Hotmail and Yahoo addys to get past the spam so my Yahoo spam control was useless, well it pretty well all is, you get what you pay for and Yahoo sells yer name. I can hit the Spam button but then they use a different addy. I recently changed my Yahoo address for a gmail one and what do ya know? I got African bank mails after a day.
I now pretty much use my Yahoo addy for sending back angry replies like "fuck off", "show me yer norks and I'll think about it" .

Now recently On my Yahoo UK addy I got mails trying to sell me a book called 'The Evil Empire' its about the evil imperialism of the British Empire, fuck away off, the best thing that could happen to the world would be getting run by the British, at least we were honest about it, what about the fucking Italians in Somali? Mogadishu is their fuck up beautiful architecture but Warlords everywhere and children with guns stoned out of their skulls.
Northern Somali or Somali land which was run by the British is virtually crime free and self sufficient, so much so that they want to become independent from the south. They give credit to the British for their current good fortune as the Brits didn't come in and change the whole place by setting up their laws and government to run all, they kept the tribal law system in place.
Yes I did tell whoever sent me that advert to fuck off, I also blame wordpress and haloscan as you have to add yer e-mail addy in order to comment.

So Africans fuck away off, I don't want yer millions.

MOHAMED ADAMS
KONE AHMED
DR. SALIU ALI.
IBRAHIM UMARU
AHMADU ZONGO
NABJIB IBRAHIM,
HUGO TORRE
IDRISSA KABORE
DR ALHAJI DANCO
ROZINA USMAN
MR USMAN KAMAL.
DR.ISSA MUHAMMED
MR MADUGO
Mr AMOS ZONGO
DICKSON BENMR. JOHN P BLISS
MR MUSA ALI.

The Interweb Insurgents.



The good old days.

1 comment:

Old Knudsen said...

When you're right you're right Old K.