Wednesday 7 March 2007

International Weeman's Day

I've always liked this picture of Sophia Loren sneakily checking out Jane Mansfield's acting abilities.

Celebrated on 8 March, International Women's Day (IWD) is the global day connecting all women around the world and inspiring them to achieve their full potential. IWD celebrates the collective power of women past, present and future.

YES YES YES achieve yer full potential, er I suspect this must be a breast exam........ a soapy one.

Burn yer bras and yer Cinderella books, on second thoughts not the bras, especially those uplifting ones.

I like weemen as I have met more weemen that I have liked than disliked, sure enough theres the odd stupid shallow bint out there but mostly I like them.
Do ya remember a TV show called Dream On? the line I remember from that is the main guy Martin Tupper says, " I want a woman I can talk to" his friend in this scene who is the typical guy type looks confused and says, " what do you want to talk to her for?" well I've gotten older and yeah sure sticking yer willy into weeman's parts and giving her multiple orgasms (even though I just get one) is fun but I tend to find a smart/funny woman that I can talk to is just as good, and if she can make a nice cup of tea even better.

Proof that an empty eye socket can be sexy as hell.

Its a man's world and as I've said before, "men are idiots and weemen are enablers" .
Old Knudsen is a one woman man, well at a time, no threesomes for him oh no, I'll tell the other lass to wait outside until its her turn as I don't like to be watched when I'm bumping uglies, er I mean making love, even the dog gets kicked out. Don't worry she doesn't have too long to wait.

This lad is nature's way of adapting to group sex, ah well I'll just have to make do with my one large one, do ya think this guy works out? what a poser, my 6 pack is a keg and I'm as white as Casper the holy ghost if it wasn't for my charm and fucking quick wit I'd be very lonely oh and getting weemen drunk on Pernod and blackcurrant.

The guy guy gurl threesome is a bit ghey for me, how can two guys stand there looking at each other's boners ? I used to wear my speedos when I showered in the army, a shrinkage issue, but all that means is that it has a wider range of growth, see I became an expert to get over my complexes, now where was I? oh yeah talking about weemen.
I like them in many shapes and sizes as sexy is an attitude not a look, you can keep the rake thin ones and the slutty slaggy Britanys and Paris' as stupid does not a sexy make.

How many more saucy weemen can I post pictures of before the end of this post I wonder.

Well I hope you weemen are all connected and inspired though its hardly a New year's celebration now is it? how many of yous will be pissed out of yer heads and snogging a stranger today? well ok knowing my readers that may be a pretty high amount, now go and achieve yer full potential you have my permission.




We don't need no stinking men to complete us, we have dolls , chocolate and spin dryers.

23 comments:

Spilling Ink said...

Ha! Photo #1 is funny. Knudsen, that guy with all the uh... parts? I'm a bit slow on such matters, so do tell, this is a joke, right? Like the guy with the smiley on his diddler?

The Mistress said...

"how many of yous will be pissed out of yer heads and snogging a stranger today?"

*raises hand*

Anonymous said...

I do believe you've found my dream man, Knud-san. And no, I am not talking about the blow up doll.
Happy weemen's day to you, too.

Old Knudsen said...

Lynn, nothing funny about having 4 knobs, especially when they are all circumcised.

Momentary Madness said...

Always good to be health aware...lots of soap to feel for....invaders. The guy with the four I feel sorry in a way. Rough if your in need to choke the chicken and youäve only got two hands. Welcome back....sharp as ever.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ, you shock me, I didn't think you were like that, yeah I'm lying.

gaijin gurl, its disgusting isn't it? too many knobs spoil the shag or so they say. double double dipping.

Old Knudsen said...

Ah Paddy I'm only visiting, I couldn't miss posting about weemen though.

tony said...

Now Thats what I Call FOURSKINs!

dive said...

International Womens' Day?
Where do I get me an international woman?

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I'll be celebrating my full potential by cleaning the gutters later. After a celebratory cup of tea, obviously.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

The guy in the picture needs a USB port, not a woman.

Anonymous said...

Old Knudsen, I just stopped by to congratulate you on the fine job you're doing for International Weemen's Day.

I came across something that I thought you would find appropriate to add to the eloquence that is your blog.

I immediately thought of Old Bitter Balls when I found this picture.

Kisses

The Mistress said...

Janiebelle, is that Britney Spears on the right? The Cheetos bag is a dead giveaway.

Old Knudsen said...

Dive try the airport, the cleaners are always international.

Sam problem-child-bride, you are the ultimate in female hoodness, careful who you find in the gutter.

Janiebelle, thanks for the wankin material.

Old Knudsen said...

Britney wishes she looked that good.

Scout said...

Hmmm, I kind of think the idea of having and International Women's Day is to combat the notion they/we are sex objects--I'm not quite sure you've gotten the point, Old K, but then you are always one for a little irony.

Anonymous said...

You are of course welcome, Old Knudsen! Schpank away!

But it's the thought that counts, Robyn.

Hmmm... Perhaps I should rephrase that in Old Knudsen's case... It's the good intentions...

EFFORT! There ya' go. It's the effort that counts!

;)

Bock the Robber said...

I'll be Sophia Loren please. At least I don't get ma fukken heed cut off.

SQT said...

That post was hilarious. I always liked that picture of Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield too; the look on Loren's face says it all.

The multiple pee pee's on that guy are almost as disturbing as the fat guy in the other post. ((shudder))

Eddie Waring said...

Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield. Fuck, I'd love to watch them two pawin' at each other for a bit. I'm going to have a good long think about that later...

Old Knudsen said...

when I think about weemen I get inspired.

not too much effort.

Pickled Olives said...

Great Pic of Sophia Loren!!!

M@ said...

I am hoping to have a threesome w/ two fine ladies soon. But I hate it when the dog watches, looking like he wants to join in.