Wednesday 21 March 2007

Meet The Real MJ.

I have for a while been trading e-mails and dirty pictures with a fellow Blogger but its not Foot Eater that I want to mention here is the beautiful MJ of The Infomaniac.
She sent me this picture and her beauty should not be hidden anymore, as she has featured me on her Blog the it is only right that I do the same. I suggest you click on MJ's Blog here as it may have changed a bit since you were last on it.

MJ works as a Pole dancer and snake handler at the 'Sweaty Crotch' one of Canada's most famous bars, go in on Monday nights for her ping pong ball act but be warned if you have any open cuts on yer hands do not try to catch the balls.
When you tip MJ tip generously with paper bills and not coins as they tend to work their way into all the nooks and crannies and its no fun pissing and shitting coins, trust me on the latter.
MJ we here at Old Bitter Balls love you in dirty and nasty ways that a Canadian would be shocked about, we honour yer contribution to womanhood and Blogging.

8 comments:

Spilling Ink said...

Now that everyone knows who it is you are swapping dirty pictures with, then I guess they all know now that you and I are just friends?

The Mistress said...

While I am grateful for the acknowledgment to my womanhood, I would like to point out that there is only one true Pole dancer...and that's Tony. And I'd like to handle his snake.

Thank you for pointing out that I prefer tips in bills; not Loonies or Twonies... that's wot we call our Canadian one and two dollar coins.

I know how much you want me. This ode to my glory almost makes my tits pop right out of my frock at you. But I'm holding out. For now.

Nice try, Knuddie.

Keep it up.

Old Knudsen said...

lynn sure we are :::wink wink nudge nudge:::

MJ Holding out huh? I take it you've had a flare up again.

The Mistress said...

I suppose you'll want to come through the back door now instead.

Old Knudsen said...

Back door? what am I a Fenian?

The Mistress said...

If only.

I'd do you in a heartbeat.

tony said...

My computers bin fucked for 24 hours.just returned.youve all been busy! The snake blushes...................
when you see signs outside Clubs advertising "Pole Dancers" you do know they are not real Poles dont you?Ukiesy's&Latvians mostly ........with no natural sense of rythme
we Poles prefer to sit at home & knit & suchlike...............

Old Knudsen said...

You Poles are natural athletes too.