Friday 2 March 2007

Mugshots # 5

I'm sure good looking (non celeb) people commit crimes too or maybe being ugly as fuck has something to do with a life of crime, "Yer honour I ask for leniency in this case due to circumstances out of the control of the defendant as he obviously fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way doon so how can he be held accountable for his actions?"

I'm surprised that in America lawyers defending rapists haven't said that hes a sex addict to try to justify the rape.

8 comments:

dive said...

Shit! That's my passport photo from 1974!
I am ashamed to admit it's scarily close …

The Mistress said...

Damn.

It didn't get bigger when I clicked it.

Old Knudsen said...

Dive, you should be ashamed.

MJ, knowing you I suspect you meant to comment on the penis post.

GG said...

Looks like Dave Stewart from the Eurythmics.

Or Dive.

David Todd said...

That looks the double of a guy my Mrs used to work with. Could you let me know either here or by e-mail where you got that picture. I want to misuse it:-)

The Mistress said...

Yes, I meant that comment for the penis post.

I may have been overserved last night.

Old Knudsen said...

gaijin gurl lets hope he had better grooming habits before nature naturally groomed him.

cybez Its from an actual mugshot I scanned I'll e-mail you the pic and hope the quality is better than a blog.

MJ once you start to think dick you go on a frenzy,I've seen it all before.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I think the looks have more to do with mental illness than anything. Why else would these people commit the crimes they do. also DRUGS play a part in it and their decision to use them. makes you look pretty raunchy.