Friday 16 March 2007

Please Adopt Me!

To protect his identity we covered his eyes they are indeed slitty, heres one of the many times he asked to be fed "long time."

Angelina Jolie went to Vietnam to adopt her third child which makes 4 kids all together but whos counting? We all know what trouble makers white kids are and how untrendy they are at the moment which is why there was surprise and disappointment when her natural born child came out white, hey she tried but the Pitt Juice beat all cummers.

The latest orphan to join the Jolie-Pitt clan was an older Vietnamese boy named Wang Chung, in fact the picture above may be the very first there is. Angelina was shocked at the size of him but his records do say hes only 10, he does have this annoying habit of grabbing her breasts and asking to be fed, this was from half starving in the jungle so he says, he also has a 3 packs of cigarette habit that needs to be broken also.
We wish you luck Angelina and Brad, little Wang seems very affectionate towards his new mother so things are looking good, especially for the lad .

9 comments:

tony said...

Wang Bang Thank you Mam........

Momentary Madness said...

Hey, would she adopt me I would even chang my name to Paddy Wang Chung. We'd get on well together I actually like cemetery's Tombs

Momentary Madness said...

Tony hello
Suffragette City "Wham Bam thank you mam
"Hey man, I gotta straighten my face
This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place.
The famous "Wham Bam Thank-you Ma'am" lyric was the title of one of the tracks on Charles Mingus' 1961 Oh Yeah album (according to Mingus it was also a phrase that his drummer, Max Roach, used when he was "unable to express his inner feelings") and most likely one which Bowie was aware of, being a jazz lover himself. Just some info which you know or maybe....anyway. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Everybody Wang Chung tonight! You make me giggle and my panties are moist. You bugger.

The Mistress said...

I'm with Prudence. A visit to Old Bitter Balls is always moisture-inducing.

Old Knudsen said...

I myself am moist when I write these posts but I've got a medical condition.

Old Knudsen said...

I once worked with an Australian named Peter, he was a nice lad that studied Archeology, anyway he used to say "wham bang fabuland" when I asked him why he said "because he was a nice boy."

tony said...

Bloody Hell!
Im impressed!You Are Totally Mingus!I never thought of you as a Cool Jazz Dude! .i only have one jazz album & that is Miles Davis Kinda Blue i dont listen to it but just say i own it to impress.........

Old Knudsen said...

thats why anyone has Jazz, now its leonard Cohen.