Saturday 17 March 2007

So What Did You Do This Weekend?


Well I didn't do that gurl in the picture, that's called poetic licence or wishful thinking.
I got turned doon by 14 weemen and 1 man. I suppose the chat up line "do ya buck or what?" has seen its day.
I got drunk, acted a lad threw up and woke up in the middle of the night wet. I had got my hair cut like George Clooney beforehand but I suppose my Playboy hat hid my charms.
I didn't get mistaken for Irish but I did get to kick an American tourist twice in the ribs who asked about kilts.

Just my luck to pick 14 weemen that were leezers and one guy that was very pretty who must of been ghey or something.

This is my post, like it or lump it but I'm kinda drunk so fuck ya.

5 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Brr she looks cold. Someone hand her a cardi.

How appropriate is this for Mother's Day old K? tut.

tony said...

Im crap at chat up lines......i used to use "How do you think Leeds United will do on Saturday?" Which actually worked better than you might think.although all the birds i pulled tended to look like Billy Bremner which (as he's been dead rather a long time.& must smell a bit) was not so good........

Eddie Waring said...

I had the misfortune to see a real live pair of transexual's tits. They were a cracking pair too, totally wasted on a bloke. I am not at ease with myself about it yet. I'm scared to close my eyes....

Pickled Olives said...

Note to self - never ask about kilts.

Maven said...

Interesting vantage point (or points!) for that photo!