Thursday 15 March 2007

Three Wise Men.

An Engilshman, a Scotsman and an Irishman went into a pub for a pint of Guinness one day.
After being served a fly landed in each of their pints and stuck in the creamy heads.
The Englishman pushed his pint away from him in disgust and proceeded to order another pint.
The Scotsman simply fished the offending fly out with his finger and proceeded to drink his pint as if nothing had happened.
The Irishman, eyes wide with anger grabbed the fly and held it over his pint shouting "SPIT IT OUT!!! SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARAD!!!"

4 comments:

Andraste said...

The way I tell that one, it's the Scotsman who shouts "Spit it OOOT!"

Y'know, not because of the cheap thing, but because I can do the accent.

Old Knudsen said...

dear prudence as long as you mean the beer.

Andraste cheap thing? I have no idea what you mean. I too can do the accent imagine that.

I can't do the yank accent I'm to much of a savage.

Bock the Robber said...

Synchronised fly-diving?

Old Knudsen said...

Must of been an Irish pub, flies everywhere.