Wednesday 28 March 2007

Very Compassionate People......The Rescue.


British female sailor Faye Turney the 14 servicemen seized with her have been paraded on Iranian TV . Leading Seaman Turney was shown separate from the others wearing a headscarf and smoking, she has made statements along the lines of how friendly her captives are and that they are all unharmed .

"They were very friendly and very hospitable, very thoughtful, good people."
"They explained to us why we had been arrested. There was no aggression, no hurt, no harm. They
were very, very compassionate."
The gunboats surrounding them all had non aggressive smiley faces painted onto them.


Seaman Turney, 26, said they had been seized in the Gulf because "obviously we trespassed" in Iranian waters - something the UK disputes."
The other Sailors and Marines have been shown sitting around a table eating .
It has been said that Seaman Turney the only female of the group will be released soon.
Why is she being singled out for special treatment? I fear the other men will be treated rougher if she does go as she will point out that they weren't harmed while she was there. I personally would tell the Arabs to fuck off, being a leading seamen I'd have a responsibility. I'd say all of us out or nothing, sure I'm not there so its easy for me to say that.
I'm going on my past experiences and actions I know what I would do, go on Arab slap me about a bit and then put me in front of a camera.
The only good weemen in warfare today are the Israelis, you wouldn't dare treat them as a woman you'd see them as a soldier and treat them accordingly which is what I hear that weemen want, equality.


Defence Secretary Des Browne said it was "completely unacceptable to parade our people in this way".
Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett said in a statement she was "very concerned" about the pictures.

Greatest Blogger of all time Old Knudsen said, " we have 185 nukes, what are we waiting for?"


I secured the use of a Navy mine sweeper so me and the lads headed off to Iran to kick some bottoms. The rescue attempt was all going well until we saw the Liberty statue. After grabbing a fellow off the street who we tortured er I mean questioned for 2 hours we came to the conclusion we were in America, no one could speak English very well so it was hard to say. Archie's blood sugar was getting low and he just remembered he had library books to return so we headed back to the boat and knocked back a few cans of beer and a bacon sarnie, as to the fella we grabbed, I'm very sorry Rich no hard feelings right? those cigarette burns on yer penis should heal in a couple of weeks you should tell yer wife to stop smoking in bed though.

After the UK pointed out that the position Iran gave for the merchant ship was in Iraqi waters Iran then provided alternative position, now within Iranian waters. Make up yer mind ya Sand savages. I don't suppose lying matters much anymore the moral high ground has been lowered over the last century, though this act was definitely out of order.

Its one thing to kidnap troops, I mean the cheeky Arabs do that stuff all the time just ask Hezbollah and how they bravely captured sleeping Israeli soldiers, how did that work out for you? I guess you must of liked being in the stone age.
To put our troops onto a reality show is unforgivable. The worse was when they were split into teams to see who could make and burn an effigy of Blair the fastest. Seman Stains showed his hidden talent with the glue gun and his team were allowed a plate of chips while the other team ate the Sand savage food again, sexual tensions among the group seems to be high and if we don't get them back soon Roger the cabin boy may be in some trouble.


Will it be chips or jacket spuds? will it be salad or frozen peas? will it be mushrooms? fried onion rings? you'll get Sand savage crap instead.


I will be going onto the Blog belonging to Mahmoud Admainejad and leaving some nasty comments, anonymously of course.

Mohammad and his 9 year old child bride Ayesha, still happens today in various cuntries in the Middle East and other places so no more yapping about slavery yap about this instead .

17 comments:

Frobisher said...

Yay Knudsen! I felt a surge of patriotic fever and have decked the house with some Union Jack bunting left over from the Queen's Silver Jubilee in '77.

I have also binned some red lentils which, to my horror, originated from Iran.

Unfortunately we are dealing with people who are still smarting from the crusades and have never forgiven us. At times like this I think "What would Winston do?"

D. C. Warmington said...

Gunboat diplomacy is the answer -- except that Zanu Labour have mothballed all the gunboats and replaced them with a contract to hire pedaloes from Butlin's, Bognor Regis. Send in those pedaloes, I say! Let the leading pedalo be equipped with a megaphone, and let its commander repeat the rallying cry of the Foreign Office: "This is unacceptable!"

That'll strike the fear of Allah into 'em.

Momentary Madness said...

There is something likeable about Mahmoud Admainejad. I think it's his smile, a peoples kind of smile. Or a we've got 90 billion barrels of oil reserves; roughly 9% of the world's total, and producing nearly 4 million barrels a day - fuck with and we'll switch your lights out. You see as DC Warmington indirectly pointed: you may as well send in the "red coats" in their pedal-boats. There's fuck-all you can do about it . Sorry old chap's. Cheers Knudsen

Momentary Madness said...

Ps: that was "fuck with us and we'll switch your lights out" It must be the anti-blogging tab's I'm taking.

fofufou said...

I wouldn't give that Teary woman special treatment. She's a 4 out of 10 on a good night.

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh god that last picture makes me cringe....

Foot Eater said...

I'm a lily-livered coward and that last image is clearly going to bring down the wrath of Allah and his representatives on you, so if anyone asks I disagree completely with Old Knudsen and anyway I've never heard of him.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Frobisher well done than man, I know what Winston would do, he'd make a big speech and bomb the crap out of someone.

Mr Warmington pedaloes packed with explosives and aimed at their tents, controlled by RC of course, that means Roman Catholic incase you didn't know.

paddy Mahmoud can be quite charming and sensible when he wants to, so can used car salesmen.

yer Lordship good point shes no Helen of Troy.

sassy sundry sometimes words just aren't enough, he was married to her since she was 6, the gentleman waited until she was 9 to consumate.

Mr Eater I hope none of this interferes with you selling those arms and other body parts to Iran.

D. C. Warmington said...

A bit OT, but did you know that Saddam Hussein modelled himself on Stalin? He even grew that moustache so he'd resemble his hero more.

Then everyone else in Iraq, ladies too, started growing Stalin moustaches to keep in with the in-crowd. So now you know why all Iraqis have those Stalin moustaches.

I'm surprised they weren't proscribed by the Americans.

Tickersoid said...

At the end of the day, it matters not one jot who's waters anyone was in. Iran knows it's going to have to climb down but wants to play the twat as long as it can.

The Dog of Freetown said...

The comment about the smile - spot on. He seems friendly enough, and they're very, very, compassionate, the Iranian people. I've heard.

ellie said...

"Hope it's chips, it's chips, We 'ope it's chips, it's chips"

Jesus, that bastard song is stuck in my head now!

Old Knudsen said...

Mr The Robber Ok you've seen the 300 and now know they are Persians, the only difference is they have good looking weemen and camels to oppress, all arabs to me lad. It was the RC remark that got ya right?

Mr Warmington the biker from the village people was a Stalin fan too.

tickersoid welcome to my humble blog, and allow me to say you're right.

Kieran they are very compassionate, if that means calling for beheadings and such.

Ellie I don't know the words to Scotland The Brave but I do know the words to that song, sad really.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I weep for Roger, really I do, but you'll never get me to give up my red lentils! No nevah!

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Oh, and I too disassociate myself from the above picture which is plainly wrong. Muhammed was much taller than that.

Old Knudsen said...

Commies eat red lentils I hear. I always thought a lentil was the beam across the top of a door or window.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Hm, having trouble getting to your other site today, Knuds.