Tuesday 13 March 2007

Who Ate All The Pies?

No really I'm not running for President, absolutely not, no way would I have yer vote if I did ?

I have ignored Al Gore for a while now but since seeing the Oscars and how the beautiful but poorly educated stars sucked up to him hes really gotten on my goat.
Yeah hes trendy and so is his cause so the Liberals with their crocodile tears will flock to him, don't get me wrong as much as the rubber spined Liberals annoy me so do the meat headed Conservatives both have the sense of a box of frogs.

Gore fled the world stage after beaten by Bush in the election (a victory is a victory no matter how its achieved) he grew a beard and reinvented himself like Madonna, once considered a boring old cunt he set his boring life of jet setting (fuck yer global footprints) to dramatic music and made a documentary much in the style of Michael Moore.
You can tell Gore loves the environment as the fat fucker takes up so much of it.

Gore's Oscar has clay feet, his 20 room, heated swimming mansion in Nashville was found to have used up 20 times more than the national average of electricity for the year 2006.
Maybe I begrudge him for living like a king and owning two big posh hooses and trying to tell the rest of us to reduce our power consumption or maybe I know a cunt when I see one.

12 comments:

dive said...

Never mind president; when Scotland's fully devolved I expect you to run for Emperor.

Frobisher said...

It does get your goat when we get the "nanny knows best attitude" from these sanctimonious shits.

Sassy Sundry said...

You know, I never really liked Gore (and his wife really freaked the living daylights out of me), but I thought that An Inconvenient Truth was an excellent movie.

Plimco said...

Hey! He's one of the only famous people I've ever met. (Him and Amy Grant.) He had dinner at my house, helped my Dad campaign. My parents still get Christmas cards from the Gores... I remember they used to all dress alike in the pictures on the cover. One year it was denim, the next year kaki pants and a white shirt. Happy Holidays! From the Gores. Goofy.

Anonymous said...

Al Gorge failed to site the following and was called on it by PETA:
PETA points out the following:

"The effect that our meat addiction is having on the climate is truly staggering. In fact, in its recent report “Livestock’s Long Shadow—Environmental Issues and Options,” the United Nations determined that raising animals for food generates more greenhouse gases than all the cars and trucks in the world combined."

It is obvious that Al needs to dig a bit deeper and give a cow a break!

SQT said...

I Tivo'ed through all the Al Gore BS on the Oscars. I get tired of celebrities trying to sell their phony politics. I worked in Hollywood, so I know that most of those people don't even believe the words coming out of their own mouths.

tony said...

yeabutt yeabut yeabut.yea.you have to admit GORE IS an Ace name.........it kinda rolls off the tongue.
(imagine) Gore Zimnoch
or
Gore Knudsen
lucky bugger..........I always wanted to be called Clint but it was Slavic enough.........I think i shall move to London,change my name,live with those Cockneys and everytime one of them asks me my name i shall tell'em it's Gore Blimey

Foot Eater said...

Oh, and Mr Knudsen, did I mention you make me piss myself laughing, so please fck off for a day or two while I recharge.

FirstNations said...

ever see the original 'manchurian candidate'? al gore is the affable dimmie running for office. IT'S HIS WIFE THAT'S THE ANTICHRIST.
you do have your moments of clarity, don't you, between the altzheimers and the weeping kidneys.

Pickled Olives said...

Haven't seen Moore around in a while, someone suggested Al Gore ate him.

Anonymous said...

Excellent comments however I expected to piss off at least one liberal off who thinks that gore is God.

Old Knudsen said...

Just checking out a new cooler name for myself. I've worked in Holywood myself, except thats county Doon in Northern Ireland. The Gores wearing demin, scary.