Saturday 7 April 2007

Beam Me Up God


Everyone knows that Easter celebrates the torturing to death of Jesus and then him getting beamed up into the Mother ship as a big fuck you to the deity killing Jews as he passed over their heads right?
Well it was all about politics and changing the old faiths to the new shiny ones, weemen had way too much power and as we all know the little dears can't handle that, "oh two sugars in me tea is fine love, got any bickies?"

There are so many different Goddess names but today's word Easter cums from the Goddess Eostre , Ostara or Astarte,
the month of April was sacred to her and her festival was celebrated on the day of the vernal equinox.

Back in the day the time of year and what the land did was more important than it is today as villages depended on the crops and the hunting to live, no running doon to the Spar for a carton of milk.
They celebrated Spring as that's when plants started to cum back to life and animals felt the need to mate(I know I do) with the hope to please the Goddess and have a good year.
The saying "mad as a March Hare" cums from the males trying to get their hole and the female fighting them off before giving in, so people thought that spring made them crazy, just like all of my sexual conquests.
Easter Bunnies, Rabbits and Hares are famous for their prolific breeding and are sacred to the Goddess, the maypole is just a big penis that people dance around, now a Bunny goes around hiding eggs for some reason, answer me why?

In Australia Rabbits are pests so they are trying to introduce something called a Bilby, a marsupial rat thing, good luck on yer Easter Bilbies, I don't think the Aussies really get it .

A Bilby stole my baby.

Eggs have always been a symbol of fertility and rebirth and painted ones have been used in egg rolling contests or given as gifts, as you know the various colours have different meanings such as pink for love and red for passion or life and brown for please let me take a dump on yer chest. The Russians used to lay red eggs on to graves as resurrection charms.


Guess what colour his egg was.

According to the story, the goddess Eostre found a wounded bird in the snow. To help the little bird survive the winter, she transformed it into a rabbit, but the transformation was incomplete and the rabbit retained the ability to lay eggs. In thanks for its life being saved, the rabbit took the eggs and decorated them and left them as gifts for Eostre.

Fair play to her, do you know how hard it is to change a bird into a rabbit? Even God has trouble making descent humans.


Cum an have a go if ya think yer hard enough.

21 comments:

GG said...

The Easter Bilby rocks, although I can safely say it's a campaign that hasn't really taken off.
He also hangs out with lemurs so be careful not to diss him or there'll be nothing to find in yer easter egg hunt this year.

Momentary Madness said...

And a Happy Eostre to you Knudsen.

Anonymous said...

Oh God forbid,that you have more kids to support. Little OK was so disappointed this morning when he didn't have an Easter egg from his Daddy. Lets hope the Easter bunny is kinder to him!

Old Knudsen said...

paddy thanks go fertilise something.

Ms Nicks when you can explain how little ok is black as the ace of spades i'll start sending eggs.

Anonymous said...

It's hard enough on the poor lad being black without his own father turning on him. Last week he had diarrhoea and thought he was melting. Gave the child an awful shock! I see you have posted a picture of a man melting, it did not help me digest the creme egg I was eating! Must go have to clean vomit off the keyboard.

Old Knudsen said...

I do feel shame, maybe it was my Danish blood that made him black, if I sent him a chocolate bunny would he think I was racist?

Yes is a good answer.

Anonymous said...

Yes!

Anonymous said...

I hve just had an awful shock, keep yer child support and yer easter eggs, found the we bastard screwing the girl from next door,
he was yelling "Who's yer daddy biatchhhh? Whooooooooooo's yer Daddy?" While dropping cadburys mini eggs into the greedy wee tarts open mouth!
Obviously not having you around has fucked him up more than I thought! Can you help me pay for counselling? I beg you in the name of all thats good help me!

ellie said...

Forget the easter bunny, we need more rampant rabbits!

The Mistress said...

Will the bilbies take care of the cane toads as well?

Tickersoid said...

forget the rambant rabbits, they make me fillings fall out.

Dick Headley said...

I strongly object to that picture of Jesus. You can't see his cock! What is the world coming to!?!

Old Knudsen said...

Ms Nicks if you didn't snort yer money you'd have some left, I'll go to the post office on Tuesday and get a postal order for £2.00 but I'm accepting no responsibility for him, I knew this would happen when I got famous.

ellie You haven't lived until you've seen rampant rabbits on the ramparts.

MJ the Bilby shall inherit the earth, thats in the bible you know.

tickersoid so does a Jolly Roger.

Dh what can I say they wore nappies back then.

me are you having a be strange and abstract day today?

Anonymous said...

£2 wouldnt even pay the bus fare to my dealers squat

Old Knudsen said...

Even in that orgy you were hard to please, "no not like that like this, no roughly and from behind, speak German in a deep voice".

Anonymous said...

Lets cut the chit chat. I still want you Knudsen you make me hot.

Old Knudsen said...

::::blushes::::: pick a number and get in line.

SamD said...

Easter Imagery: BurlyChrist, scat and Ahmadinejad...with a marsupial just for kicks.

Only at Old Bitter Balls.

I knew I liked you for a reason you perverted old iconoclast.

Old Knudsen said...

I've been called perverted and old but never an Iconoclast, I find yer word power quite sexy.

Fat Sparrow said...

"Easter Bunnies, Rabbits and Hares are famous for their prolific breeding and are sacred to the Goddess"

Which Goddess, you DIY fluffy-bunny, white-lighter Wiccan cunt? And name yer sources.

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow
you've lost yer edge, I did mention Eostre , Ostara or Astarte.

Mr The Robber go the fuck ahead mate, anything for JC.