Thursday 19 April 2007

The Friday Slag Off

Travolta has really let himself go.

I've never been too impressed with that John Travolta fella, ugly as fuck and has the acting abilities of my 4th wife faking her orgasms which is pretty crap. Now he makes geezer movies with Tim Allen, I hear its a sort of Deliverance but on motorcycles. Anyway the fat fucker can put away more pasta and chicken than Steven Seagull the famous pony tailed bad acting martial arts guy which is a lot, look at him now he looks like a big fat woman, maybe he should cut doon on the Grease if he wants to be Stayin alive, ok that last one really didn't work .

He flies his own passenger jets even though hes not allowed to park on his own home's landing strip at the moment due to the state of it but the thing I could never understand is how can those big metal planes stay up in the air as they go by so slowly? I think the only reason they crash is that the pilot has a moment of clarity and says, " how the fuck are we stayin up in the air? I don't believe in this voodoo magic anymore" and crashes.
If I flew planes and I was a big fat fuck of a Scientologist I'd hit the Slim Fast so it wouldn't crash nose first with the weight of my big belly and over sized face.

Before anyone says it, no he wasn't good in Pulp Fiction, that film sucked arse juice the only good thing that saved it was Bruce Willis and the bum sex rape scene, none of that contrived dialogue about burgers or the dopey music thats supposed to be cool but really its lame, are you really going to take cool lessons from Tarrentino as he sits in his shell suit and gushes over American Idol contestants ?
Samuel L Jackson, controlled, loud and angry, in every fucking role .

Nicolas Cage, the amount of crap you're making at the moment tells me that you're trying to make yer money before people start to notice how you haven't aged well and you have to start actually acting.
Acting yer age, Harrison Ford, you're 64 and definitely no Old Knudsen I suspect on the 4th Indiana Jones film they'll be hiring more stunt men, whats the title of the movie, Indiana Jones and the quest for senior discount ? I hear that the only bag you'll be wearing will be a colostomy bag . They killed off Kirk by making him fall off a bridge in which he broke his hip, Picard was too intimidated by him to let him live, that fucking French pussy , so Indi stay away from any icy paths and Frenchmen with English accents.
Edward Norton is going to be the next Hulk, I'm surprised anyone would do a sequel to such a shite first film, as for Norton, well done on picking yet another great role whats yer secret? do ya pick them drunk? out of a hat? or do ya not give a fuck anymore?

For those who want ta know who I like, well little Matt Damon can do no wrong (I blame Clooney and Pitt for Ocean's 12) with the next Bourne film cuming out soon 'The Bourne Absolutely' he is taking over from that crappy Bond franchise well done lad, he doesn't forget his friends either, Ben Affleck is in this new one billed as "tall thug" he gets killed in the first 15 minutes and isn't given lines as they don't want him to spoil it.


I wonder if he lets just anyone stand and watch him workout, er I mean lifting weights is just so ghey.

14 comments:

Metody Jankowiak said...

Mr Old Knudsen,

Such vitriol. Now that I come to think of it wasn't Vitriol a malted yeast spread in the 1960's... sweet tasting, dark brown, big bottle. Maybe the bottle wasn't that big, I was a small child.

I feel let down by John Travolta.

I do agree with you on tiny Matt Damon. And what good news that Matt is working with James Hill on another! I loved the first film, and I haven't seen Omar Chambati in anything since!

Manuel said...

Seriously, Matt Damon? I liked him in TEAM AMERICA.He just walked around saying his name in a very "special" way. It was made with puppets, a fact I realised after watchn the film. And as for Indiana Jones, would you believe I have never seen one of those films? I'm a male, well into his 30's and have never seen and Indian Jones film. Deprived as child you know...

ellie said...

Your fourth wife had to fake an orgasm? Her acting skills might have been bad but obviously so was your love making!

Is the playboy of the western world title up for grabs then?

Momentary Madness said...

Tim Allen, and Travolta; what are they delivering us form: santa clause and I can't dance anymore.
However, Pulp Fiction: great movie. ,Patricia Arquette a well matured woman; one of the sexiest woman alive. Nicolas (I did it my way)Cage; WHAT ELSE CAN YOU SAY except it wasn't my fathers money or reputation my foot!
Matt Damon is definitely good; I'll give you that one. Y:-) Paddy


I hear its a sort of Deliverance Pulp Fiction, that film Nicolas Cage Harrison Ford

Frobisher said...

Sorry, Pulp Fiction was a GREAT film, and JT was good in it.

Apparently Matt & Ben are good friends.

No mention of Andy Garcia or Kevin Spacey

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I'm with you, Ellie. Not something to bring to our attention, i'd have said.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Tarentino is a tyke who's only trick is making bad guys look cool and ironic. I'd like to see him on safari when a lion walks up to the tourist van. He'd piss his pants, the little shit.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I like Ed Norton but he has been in some tripe lately. Ben Affleck seems nice but couldn't act himself into a primary-school nativity play. He's a horrible actor.

Matt Damon is terrific and Wee Leo is a pretty good actor too. Despite being such familiar faces, I always forget who they are and see them as their characters in films, something I can't do with Brad Pitt, although I started to in Babel.

Momentary Madness said...

oil of vitriol: sulphuric acid. Now we know what fucked you up. (now that's only an example of vitriol) No offence...."sweet tasting, dark brown"; no that's the time you were hanging out with Eric Clapton, as his body guard. He was into "dark brown sugar" in a big way as you know. Cheers Man. I think I've had a little bit too much to drink. I'm off to bed. Y:-) Paddy

Old Knudsen said...

I think I've had a little bit too much to drink

You think? I'll pop over now and see what embarrassing drunken crazy talk you've posted.

Foot Eater said...

Rumour has it that Travolta has similar predilections to those of his fellow Scientologist whose name I haven't the balls to mention, but that unlike the latter personage he bats for both sides.

Fat Sparrow said...

What the fuck has happened to Ed Norton's career?! "Hmmmm, I wonder what movies Eric Bana took a pass on? I think I'll make one of those!" And he let Salma Hayek get away; his life is obviously down the shitter.

The New "Indiana Jones" movie will definitely be shite; only the odd-numbered ones are valid.

Matt Damon.... He's already in my "Honeys" list on my sidebar. As Jason Bourne, he can do no wrong. Come wash my hair, you massive stud.

Momentary Madness said...

Knudsen. You're cool:-)

Old Knudsen said...

paddy Maybe to the terminally uncool.