Thursday 19 April 2007

If I Don't Say It Who Will?

Shes thinking, " well I did the dishes, folded the clothes but I get the feeling I've forgotten something." Can you see what this Maoist Guerilla has forgotten? answer at the bottom of this post.

I'm no fan of people going into schools and killing people, ones I can think off straight off are the Hungerford massacre, the Columbine shootings, the attack on the Amish school which as far as I know doesn't have a catchy name and now the one in Virginia.
I have sympathy for the 32 victims and the families of the victims as much as I do for the 183 people who have just died in Baghdad in four bomb attacks but I really doubt they'll be getting face time on the telly or even onto t-shirts, now that makes you think and if it doesn't you're a plonker, get off my Blog.

Life is a lottery and not everyone can win, you just never know. How can anyone feel safe anywhere on a planet spinning in space full of meteors and aliens and in a world over population by self destructive dickheads?

I've been around the Blogs a bit and I see a fair bit about gun control, every time something like this happens that's the cry you hear. What about car control everytime some drunken twat on a cell phone ploughs into the family Mini van? Cars kill more people every year than guns do. Hey even the Empire state building has its own body count.

Cho Seung-Hui the 23 year old turd stain with a small penis was a nutter, he wanted to kill people and would have found a way no matter what, legal guns, illegal guns, bombs made out of shit, a hammer, knife or a can of petrol he would of found a way and it was his choice, what are you going to have petrol control? well about fucking time , you never hear of people getting doused with solar panels and burned alive.

One of the victims was a Jewish professor Liviu Librescu who had survived the Holocaust and now was shot by a pathetic mong as he helped his students escape, and this on Holocaust memorial day. I bet Cho was well too busy being a fruitcake to even notice the irony.

I'm for guns, sure do background checks and make sure they are sober etc but why should I a military trained weapons handler be unarmed when the yellow hordes are carrying Glock 17's ?
Would this wanker take on armed teachers just waiting for a student to turn bad? the fuck he would, he maybe nuts but he was no doubt a coward as well.

I say put a control on Koreans, its them that kill people not guns.

Cho was such a nice little boy, there was never any sign he would turn out like this.

I do like to set myself up for the moral high grounders and the guilt trip comments, you do a funny story about brain cancer and then someone leaves an anonymous comment about how their poor old Ma died from it, whats that supposed to achieve? I do believe I mentioned about not giving a fuck, callous sure but there go I but for the grace of God.

The Maoist Guerilla forgot to make the effort with her appearence, c'mon gurl with a bit of makeup and a smile you might not be so ugly looking.

20 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

It's the auld dog for the hard road.
Gun control,I'm for thay too; you know, if all the students (I know this may seem ludicrous to some) had guns: Cho Seung-hui might not have got past his first shot let alone, clip. It might have been a "go a-head punk, make my day" situation for real, and a lot of life still living. However.
The sensible side of me; well, you've got to get to the root of the matter; the authorities in charge of his case at the time of his first investigation should have acted, they knew he was psychologically disturbed.
Too many cut-backs, and contracting out for cheaper alternatives in areas of health and safty, that is back-firing (no pun intended)on our societies respectivly.
Y :-) Paddy

dive said...

Hoorah for the Maoist guerillas of Nepal, who have at last got their share of government.
And you've not been watching Yank TV have you, Knuddie? The VTec shootings were third on the Britnews today after the bombings in Iraq and the slaughter in Chad.

ellie said...

I just don't see the need for a civilian to carry a gun or own one. How many times are we going to shake our heads in disbelief at such news stories?

Manuel said...

Waiters should be given guns as a matter of course. That would put the "this soups cold" out of the bastards.

Nah, guns are bollocks. No need, well not for your average Joe/Cho

Sassy Sundry said...

This whole thing really makes me sick. And thank you for mentioning the people who died in Iraq that day.

Sarcastically singing patriotic ditty, "Proud to Be an American."

Sigh....

Anonymous said...

I'm sad...I can't stand the violence. But I tell you what, the cancer you call Yank TV couldn't be happier to have some fresh stories. What slaughter in Chad, dive? Monday night, they had their fuckers already on campus just chomping at the bit to put some pics of the victims on the tele. They pretend to be compassionate. But its all ratings to them. Fucken Tom Brokaw.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

you know what's not so funny is: How much the rest of the world is pointing the finger at the US and saying it's a gun crazed violent society BUT they refuse to acknowlege the violence that Islamic extremists are perpatrating on the world right as we speak.

Keep living in denial and YOUR 9/11 will soon follow

Old Knudsen said...

paddy hindsight is always 20/20.

dive does Clooney care about chad or does he not care when they cross the border? I predict a quiet but the Vtec if thats the terrible name they are using will drag on.

ellie if the police and the army can't protect you then why not have guns?

manuel ok then guns just for me, the average thick neacked Norn iron twat really doesn't need them.

sassy I hate crime in general, this guy had other problems though, hard to stop them with logic and well no one else cared at the time, it wasn't their problem.

fat thomas the media runs on fear now, it seems the people don't just want to remember the dead but want some kind of martyrs to use as an excuse for gun control, hating whitey or invading Iraq, its never altruistic anymore, its a claim to fame if you knew them.

Rich America is crazy and the cuntries you speak off have had 9/11's up the yang as they are so old. The Islamic threat is like those of previous years and could very well turn into a witch hunt. Its a pity 9/11 didn't really wake the US up, they just used to for other reasons. America is the king of denial, check out the two world wars and what it took to join in.

Scout said...

Stricter gun laws might have made it more difficult for guy to buy those guns, but as you've said, he would have found a way. His mental illness had nothing to do with the US or it's foreign policies or guns. This could have happened anywhere in the world.

Old Knudsen said...

But he would have still got one, in the UK as far as I know normal folk can only get a gun for hunting and only if a farmer signs a form saying they can hunt on his land, why does a 23 year old student need a glock 17? its true only a small percentage of mentally ill people are violent, whats the issue here gun control or how no one cared and this guy who was on the radar slipped by?

tony said...

i bet the gun-lobby was quite happy once they found out it was an Asian wot done it.Prepare for stories about Al-Qaeda's South Korean terrorist cells supporting
Osama bin Laden's Network of Terror........

M@ said...

Just listening to that twat on the telly shows you why no one liked the frickin' dork in the first place.

Old Knudsen said...

tony yeah as soon as I had heard I pictured the US invading S.Korea.

matt some people you just avoid cos they're dicks, he was one, the sort of person you wouldn't mind punching out.

Fat Sparrow said...

"Can you see what this Maoist Guerilla has forgotten?"

You've been a bad influence on me; I read that as "moist guerilla." I suppose that would be unlikely, unless you've been visiting her.

"you never hear of people getting doused with solar panels and burned alive."

That is fucking funny. You have just given me a brilliant new idea about how to execute kiddie fiddlers. They'll be hooked up to be electrocuted, but it won't actually happen until the solar panels charge up enough. I won't let them look at the meter, either.

FirstNations said...

i followed the story from the beginning. everything that could have been done, was. pity he didn't see fit to do himself first, though.


in all this i wonder WHERE HIS DAMN FAMILY WAS????

Troika said...

Hmmm ... people don't really buy a car with the sole intent of killing someone, do they?

I have to say that BBC World were good - they spent about as much time on Baghdad as they did on Virginia Tech. The problem with the American networks is that they think that Americans have more right to life than anyone else, when we all know that we're all equal. Except for Americans who obviously only have half the right.

I do want a fucking gun though. Have you seen that bit in The Bourne Supremecy when he points his gun at that bird and she just starts crying? Well I want that one.

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow I am enabling yer wicked streak for that I am ashamed.

first nations I don't know where they were, maybe they just didn't like him, I saw him on the telly for 3 minutes and I was sick of him by then.

troika They may not intend to kill people with their car just like the way they drive to the pub not intending to kill on the drive home, most people buy guns for defense. Indeed some people are more equal than others which leads me to this, I hear when you whip out yer tiny cock it makes weemen cry.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

First Nations: Avoiding him i think. In today's news Grandad is quoted as saying he's glad he's gone 'the son of a bitch; we don't need children like that in the family'.

Old Knudsen said...

lynn what a lovely family I'm sure, nothing to do with them the way he turned out right?

Mr The Robber then you'd be without my blog, how could you ever manage?

Anonymous said...

People kill people, period. People will always find a way to get a gun, or whack someone on the head with a skillet.