Friday 27 April 2007

Warning Gere Is On The Prowl.

The vile despicable creature you see above you has an arrest warrant put out on him in India. He is not a murderer, pedo or a gerbil jammer, well maybe the gerbils. He is charged and soon to be found guilty of hugging and kissing on the cheek Shilpa Shetty, star of Channel four's Big Brother and some movies in India apparently .

If you see him do not approach him as he may shake yer hand and someone watching may be offended.

Effigies of Gere have been burned in the street because of this. I say those who have taken this to heart, "wise the fuck up you stupid twats."

Just avoid India mate, its not like they'll cum after you. Anyway its easy to avoid a cuntry whose food is guaranteed to give you Delhi belly. On a personal note, I'd so shag that Shilpa gurl. On the stage I'd be licking her face and nibbling her ear, and she would be hooked to the Knudsen mating method, it wouldn't be the first time my tongue has caused an international incident remember when I was the Scottish ambassador to Africa and I said the words, "slavery, was it really that bad?"

12 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

Richard's a cool caste in my book.
Cheers;-) Paddy

Old Knudsen said...

He does that sniff the fart acting method its funny except hes supposed to be intense at the time.

Manuel said...

he'd make a move on a badger that one

The Mistress said...

Please elaborate on the Knudsen mating method. What's the success rate? Is it oft copied by others?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

lol sniff the fart acting method. I love FRIENDS too Old k. Ha! Exposed.

I agree with you here. What's the fuss for heaven's sake? It was a performance kiss, for humour and occasion. They've actually got to go to court, the pair of them. Apparently Gere spends a lot of time in India doing much charity work. What a way to treat him. You'd think they'd have booked him a room.

Old Knudsen said...

manuel if it could fit into a tube he would.

MJ It is copied by others and the success rate is about 23%, not bad huh?

Lynn In evolution original thoughts happen independently all over the world, I had been slagging off gere for smelling farts for years as he is a bad actor. I get highly annoyed when my original thoughts are made famous by someone else, I'm sure you don't have this problem, friends was shite.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Oh i know what you mean Old K. Yes in fact i get it all the time. Tut.

Old Knudsen said...

Ka-Chow! take no prisoners.

tony said...

You know , some smart business person would make a mint selling Effigies to India.They seem to use them a lot.
Ive never been to India.But knowing my luck,i'd get pissed.& end up trying the Knudsen Mating Method © on some effigy............

Old Knudsen said...

Tony you slavic stud, get it where you can, I have been going on about flame retardant flags for the middle east, maybe you could be my partner, or mate ;)

Mr waring we all saw his willy in 'breathless' which had that hot but hairy armpitted gurl init, you're just bragging at how big yer knob is, piss stains are cool by the way.

Anonymous said...

Dehli Belly... LOVE that term. So apt!

Old Knudsen said...

It gives me the shits just thinking about it.