Wednesday 30 May 2007

Cerebral Diarrhea.

It has happened to me before, the psychic waves of energy that floats around joining us all up to our collective conscious that makes up the universe. Being in contact with people who put their thoughts doon onto a computer not distracted by body language or the glimpse of cleavage who are disembodied voices in our own heads the energy intensifies and becomes more constant.

In older times it was the hunter using his instincts and senses to feel out the animal, like a form of radar, we still have that today thought its seldom used. Ever walk doon a dark street and get the feeling someone is watching you so you stop using sight and sound and just send out waves of thought into the shadows and you fine them?

Those who are bogged doon in the mundane unvisited by the muses of creation and inspiration will no doubt say "huh?" get back to yer one dimensional world of I-pods and bills or to yer loop of self contained misery with you at the centre of the universe.

Recently I have been experiencing a lot of Blogjinx © . I write posts and put them into draft only to have someone mention something weird I've written but not published. Go on discount this as coincidence. I say there is no such thing, maybe saying "we're on the same wavelength" is apt. I'm not saying we all agree just merely tuned to the same station, we are all just energy and impulses right?
I struggle to visit all those in my lists and make sure I get round them at least once a week, there are plenty of slack non-posting cunts out there and will sometimes get missed but every now and again I just hover the cursor over a name that hasn't done anything for a while and find they have posted and it meant something to me. This carrys on to yer real world existence as you have been working out 3rd eye or what ever hippy crap you want to call it. Not thinking but still having thoughts is a way to invoke it.

I believe that people have found my blog for a reason and I find others for a reason, its all about learning. Not just knowledge but about yerself. The meaning of life is to touch other lives recognising and seizing opportunity when it when it shows up .
Learning from past mistakes or trauma is pretty crap but necessary to survive, it makes the difference on sinking or swimming and something from the past may lead to yer destiny in this life.

Yer little gurl was abducted so rather than just drink to blot it out ruining your life and those around you more you set up an organisation in her name and save other little gurls those gurls in turn go on to cure cancer or give birth to a serial killer whatever, thats someone elses lesson to learn, the circle of life with its checks and balances who are we to question the almighty power of the universe?

Like the Charge of the light brigade they saw different cannons from where they stood so based their decisions on what they saw not the whole picture, ours is not to reason why ours is but to do and then eventually die, get used to it. Just do the best with what you have and pray there is order in the chaos, as individuals we are so important and yet so insignificant .

Many go through life in a bubble, they think they are open and self aware but really the dumb shit they have no concept of .People live their life as stagnant as this, the expression "a fool at 40 is indeed a fool" is something to consider not that they see themselves as fools, its everyone else that has the problem or is to blame.

I am in a form of psychic connection with many other bloggers as they are with me. I think this kind of bond or link is what a community or tribe is built upon. I could be a lot more open but it messes with my posts enough as it is.

Yes I know I already posted today but if I don't get this out there then the terrorists have won.

16 comments:

tony said...

huh?
i see the drugs arrived ok.
you are being very New Age Today.You would settle well in my hometown of Hebden Bridge (hippy capital of Northern England) Peas & Lurv Man.

SamD said...

"I am in a form of psychic connection with many other bloggers as they are with me."

Don't worry; the terrorists won't win. I keep coming back because you're _never_ boring and don't mind having brainsex with the old perv because we're twisted in many of the same ways. Scary thought ain't it?

Anonymous said...

It's a mirror - and when I look in it there's Old Knudsen lurking ...

Megan McGurk said...

As I said before:
You, Old Knudsen, are a puzzle.

You have a sincere appreciation for how special a blogging community is, and it echoes how I feel as the newbie blogger in the circuit.
Excellent post.

Anonymous said...

I've been accused of witchcraft more then once, but fortunately the don't burn anyone for "coincidences" anymore.

I only seek knowledge, not power. I take what I learn in this life and share it with anyone who cares to listen, but...sometimes it is only the cat.

Who says you can't be philosophical and pervert. Ha,ha,ha
-P

savannah said...

c'mere, sugar...let's mind-meld for a bit

*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Old Knudsen said...

samD you're an amazing person yer camoflauge is better than most and yes it does surprise me with the things you cum out with.

medbh I really wish you'd dig deeper as you need to get out more.

proxima witch, wiseperson or someone the mass public disagree with, all the same.

savannah are you cuming onto me?

savannah said...

uh...i was offering succor...

Fat Sparrow said...

"Ever walk doon a dark street and get the feeling someone is watching you so you stop using sight and sound and just send out waves of thought into the shadows and you fine them?"

Yes, but they never pay, the fuckers, so then I send the debt collectors after them and then they are really sorry.

Anonymous said...

I had this very post written word for word in draft.

Snap!

I can't think of anyone finer to be psychically connected with.
[from the one who rarely writes.]

Kav said...

Word, homie.

Anonymous said...

Knudsen, I couldn't understand a fuckin' word you wrote because there's no picture to this post. Fuck me, if the Beano can stick a couple of cartoons in here and there surely you could find a pic to accompany the wurds?

Sorry, I didnt mean to come across so strong, I'm usually very sensitive. I always wanted to be a -







Gynacologist. Leaping from tree to tree.

Old Knudsen said...

savannah you calling me a sucka?

fat sparrow Ned says I should kill you I tend to agree.

gaijin gurl I have suggested being joined at the hip before.

kav you calling me ghey?

ron ah ya get the readers you deserve.

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to write about this topic but you beat me to it. Fuck! someone already wrote that. not my blogging day.

Actually, I like where you are coming from. It's like energy from a magnet attracting like fields or maybe not.

Anonymous said...

I write posts and put them into draft only to have someone mention something weird I've written but not published. Go on discount this as coincidence.

No, I discount it as plagiarism

savannah said...

no, i'm calling you "sugar"