Thursday 10 May 2007

Hamas TV Show Update.

Thanks to the ribbing Old Knudsen just gave the Hamas TV show featuring the Mickey Mouse type character Farfur who spread hatred against Israel and the west and urged children to become soldiers of Islam the Palestinian government has told them to axe the show.

I don't expect thanks I'm just a normal guy who happens to be the greatest Blogger in the world protecting the weak against evil and making sense where sense is much lacking, yes even my farts smell good today.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a man of great power! Long live Old Knudsen! As for Farfur, I wonder if he will sell his mouse suit on ebay?

Gorilla Bananas said...

"yes even my farts smell good today"

That's quite possible with the right diet. If you keep on eating coconuts your farts become like perfume.

Old Knudsen said...

az I am a writer or wrongs.

Mr Bananas I may begin to sell my arse juice then.

Momentary Madness said...

"Have a banana"
;-) Paddy

savannah said...

hey, think you can start blogging about impeaching bush and his evil cabal? i'd be ever so appreciative, sugar

Gorilla Bananas said...

I'm sorry I commented on this post because the earlier ones were much funnier. Are you flagging Knudsen? I'm surprised you can even get it up at your age.

Old Knudsen said...

savannah I find Bush far too amusing to get rid of.

Mr Bananas this wasn't a post just a brag. I wish I was being flagged, I posted on fake old man balls and really couldn't be arsed to post here, I have things lined up but went off them.

Anonymous said...

Jesus Knudsen, mr arse is like a weapon of mass destruction, I was on the pints of porter last night.

Old Knudsen said...

avast behind me hearties.

My mother used to call me Jesus.