Monday 7 May 2007

Kenyan Wins Belfast City Marathon

Now theres a shock. I didn't realise that Belfast had many Kenyans, 2 hours 16 minutes , the first female to cross the line at 2 hours 38 seconds was an Ethiopian, get a job.

The marathon actually had 3 people from Northern Ireland entered this year, two of those were by mistake as the Snickers chocolate bar used to be called Marathon which confused them and the third was told by his mocking wife that he was too fat and unhealthy and can't run to the toilet without getting out of breath, well he showed her its believed he colapsed and died at the starting line after his warm up, cigarette still in his mouth.

4 comments:

ellie said...

Political correctness has passed Belfast by, I was approaching the marathon finish line at Ormeau park and the marathon commentator could be heard to say
" The next runner to finish is also a Kenyan, he shouldn't be too hard to spot across the embankment"

Anonymous said...

Softies.

Momentary Madness said...

Shortly afterwards a big black man approached a woman who found herself backed up against a wall.
The Kenyan said with a deep voice:
"Do you know what I can do with these big black hands, and these rosy red lips?"
He didn't hear the petrified
womans bearly audible: 'no'
He moved a little closer and said:
"Do you know what I can do with these big black hands, and these rosy red lips?"
This time the woman screamed: "No!",what?.
He leaned even closer and whispered:
"I blow through my lips and rub my finger up and down which makes this this incredible funny sound, listen: "Bhbhbhbhbhbhbhbh"
------------------------------
Did you hear the one about...
Y:-) Paddy

Old Knudsen said...

ellie If it was the 80's I would of made jokes about running to get food at the finish line.

mago that is slander,I don't run I stand and face whatever, ok then I just don't do running it looks so undignified.

paddy speaking of not very PC yay! Paddy.