Thursday 31 May 2007

The McCanns To See Cats.


In a bid to get their missing daughter back the McCanns are to see Cats the musical. Mr McCann said earlier," We have mixed emotions about the decision to see Cats but this is what Madeleine would have wanted, the wife wanted to see 'Rent' but its no time to be thinking about ourselves what kind of people do you think we are?"
.
Taken from Mr McCann's Blog @ find Madeleine.com
.
20.30-23.00 We try to sit down for a family meal, again usually cooked by one of the small family group out here with us. Chat about the day’s events and plan the next day
.
23.30 bed and prayer for Madeleine that she will be returned to us safely ASAP.
In addition to above we try to attend various church services during the week, and make multiple phone calls to family and friends. We try to watch the main news early morning and late evening but have had almost no time to read the newspapers or even look at the pictures!
.
Kate is a keen runner and in the last few days has tried to include a run in the daily routine. Yesterday (Sat) at 7am we ran to the monument at the top of the steep cliff overlooking Praia de Luz. We reached it in 19 minutes.
.
And here is one of their comments:
.
Hello,we are a wholesaler of clothes from China, if you are interested in us, please click our website http://www.color-shopping.com/ ;We are awfully sorry if we disturb you.
.
I may have to give him a few blogging hints that don't make him sound like boring cunt, nice to see what they are up to though, if I lost my child this is what I'd be doing too.
.
666 Posts, last published on May 31, 2007 suck on my evil you bitches it only goes doon hill into a pit of damnation from here on.

17 comments:

The Mistress said...

I can see you've grown a horn.

Are you the Antichrist?

Anonymous said...

The voice around my head said "Media Circus"

I have to concur.

tony said...

i wonder if they have signed up to one of the newspapers yet for an Exclusive ?
If they have, i would advise them strongly to check & make sure that it doesnt have a Claws in the contract.

Anonymous said...

tony: I have sussed you out, you are in fact Max Headroom, the character from the eighties teevee show.

Old Knudsen said...

ron I have kill the hoors in my head, you must be sane.

tony well it doesn't look like it ruined their holiday too much and they're rich as well, I see book deals and a movie.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but if a child was taken from me, even my Niece I would not be seeing shows, let alone blogging about it.

I would be drawning blood and shaking up the town until I had answers. The kidnappers would do well to send back the child forthewith and with an apology letter. Otherwise, an evisceration would be in order.

-P pragmatically

tony said...

ron Your close.
someone called me A Muppet earlier in the day..........

Anonymous said...

So ... Nothing exists in this world that can not be made a commodity.
A 4 year old girl gets abducted and vanishes. The parents set up a site, do contracts with news-agencies and start a - how to call it?
A Show. Starring Dings McCann and Bums McCann as "The Parents". The pope apearing as himself, and a lot of other "people of actual interest" or what the actual phrase is.
Does this help the victim? What about other victims?
It's a soap-opera.
It is sick.
Even kidnapping can be found as an occasion for a fast buck and unrestrained self-promotion.

In the netherland-tv there is/was/should be a show where people "fight" for a transplant. The not yet totally dead donor decides who get's the parts.

Maybe I am oldfashioned, but I would like to vomit.

Foot Eater said...

We try to sit down for a family meal

Why try? Have their chairs been stolen too?

Manuel said...

I am starting to view them like the parents of that JonBenet Ramsey kid. Not that I think they did it but something irks me about them. And that Joanne Lees too

Eddie Waring said...

It's a crying shame that 'Jim'll Fix It' is no longer on telly. Jimmy Saville would sort this mess out. He never failed....

Anonymous said...

I told you they were doing the best possibly could.

kimba said...

I was almost about to starta blog called findtroika.com..

but I see he is here..? or at least a residue of troika..

Anonymous said...

manuel - joanne lee's is as guilty as sin. SHE killed peter!

Old K - I haven't been to the find madeleine site yet but simply WHAT THE??????
The kid goes missing and they decide to start a blog.
And your right, i only have a cold but I'm feeling like a diva so i say flu.

Old Knudsen said...

proxima exactly, getting on with yer life less than a month after should not be an option.

tony thats better than some of the stuff I call you.

mago if you have a story to tell or sell you're now a star no matter what the cost, it really is not right.

Mr Eater no not the chairs too, maybe they'll start up another blog about that.

Manuel finally you've seen through the bullshit, their pain and loss is one thing, their actions another.

Mr Waring now then now then that Saville is a strange one, I'd watch him or he'll fix ya.

troika really? I thought you said, ach never mind lets just hope you don't breed.

kimba did he skip without paying? that cunt.

kate isis you diva, I read up on Nadia in the Yemen, she chose to stay there with her kids, her sister Zana got out and wrote books, I think she also manipulates Nadia for the sake of it. Nadia is a product of that life is all she knows and doesn't want to change, brainwashing and a lack of confidence, you couldn't drag her out of that cuntry.

Anonymous said...

Old K - Nadia's story is a sad one. I think she's too far gone now to be able to adapt to life in a normal country. But her father should be publically flogged for selling off his daughters like that. No 14 year old deserves to be taken to a backwards country like The Yemen and sold.
I think the problem comes back to this dual national staus that you receive if you have anything to do with a muslim. It allows this sort of thing to happen and then governments are free to wash their hands of it.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

There is something about these two that just doesn't seem right to me. I can read people really well. I watch their body language and so forth and something just doesn't add up here.

Again -what kind of parent goes to a dinner party and leaves the kid alone?