Tuesday 15 May 2007

Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Chocolate.


About 250,000 chocolate bars have been stolen from a dairy in Lancashire. Police said £140,000-worth of Cadbury Flake bars, packed in a trailer, had been taken. The thieves put on their own truck and drove off with the trailer.

Detective Constable Joe Murphy said that some of the chocolate bars have been offered to ice cream sellers. They may have to bring in an LA cop burnt out and on the edge to partner DC Murphy, they will argue about who will drive and not using guns thus providing buddy buddy hilarity.

Police wish to contact this man before he gets hungry if you see him call Crimestoppers.

11 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

The new self-imposed scourge of the 20/21 century. Well, I know some people can't help what is in their DNA, but a lot of it is addiction to gorge.
Y;-) gorge-ous Paddy

The Mistress said...

Is the value of the chocolate worth more if you melt it down?

Old Knudsen said...

paddy that fat bloke has a gorge you could fall into.

MJ that guy my launder it in his belly .

Anonymous said...

George Michael?

savannah said...

my eyes, my eyes! could you post a warning??

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh my. Knudsen, your obession with naked fatmen has me worried about you.

Dick Headley said...

Probably just another protest by the Anti Rennet Front.

http://www.theappointment.co.uk/
news/?submitted=False&ID=2399

Old Knudsen said...

savannh I posted a warning at the top, its not my fault you secretly want to see fat naked men.

sassy they are such easy targets, get it?

DH who cares what vegetarians eat? when I worked in the food industry we served them chips cooked in beef fat and they loved them.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I think police should check that man's belly-button for the stolen goods.

Manuel said...

Naked fatman with a ted bear, nice. As for the robbery, sounds a very provie thing to be at.

"here mate ye wan some flakes, wah?"

Old Knudsen said...

sam probelm-child-bride I heard belly buttons were the new vagina.

manuel Northern bank, cadbury flakes it all sounds like a plot, then again the provies are a load of flakes.