Wednesday 16 May 2007

Shite Meter.

A picture of a nice Christian lass, Jesus breast fed you know so therefore tits are sacred.


Yes again its a post about my shite meter searches, I just can't understand how these people end up at my nice and respectable Blog.


How to make a priest horny...............Ireland. Show him a young boy.


Sophia lorens tits.................................Belgium. They were nice weren't they?

My uncle raped a donkey....................USA. The usual then.

If you suck cock while drunk are you ghey?....UK. I know who you are by the way.


Hairy naked weemen..........................Russia. Nothing wrong with that.

Slavic Apes............................................Ireland. They're human I say.


Is it safe to drink urine........................Australia. I do all the time and look at me.

Is molesting other people's food normal?.....Northern Ireland. It is for you Manuel.



Lets give praise or at least a hand to boobies.

10 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Don't hate her cos shes nippleless.

The Mistress said...

It can't be your wholesome posts that are responsible.

It's got to be your filthy readers' comments that are drawing in the unwashed masses.

Fat Sparrow said...

She has nipples, she's just done the "roll and tuck" maneuver.

Flirty Something said...

I was in an internet cafe and my blog was barred but got into twenty's no problem - figure that!

The sex with donkey search is worrying.

Anonymous said...

how do they know what their uncle did? My uncles never tell me anything interesting.

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow I do the same thing me self.

flirty something I too have been banned in places its a badge of honour, donkeys love it.

Ms Pool you know what those yanks are like probably a family thing.

Momentary Madness said...

,"personal responsibility."
That's it I'm checkin' in tomorrow.
You're dead right Knudsen, it's just that we're such dumb idio's sometimes. I'm joking as I began this: as you well know, but I make the same stupit mistakes myself over and over again you, no I, can't believe it possible but there you go I confess. Please forgive me father for I.....
am..... Y;-) Paddy

Sassy Sundry said...

I have some interesting ones for fetishes and for people looking to find out about skirts blowing up in the wind.

The Mistress said...

Someone keeps Googling for "foreign objects found up the arse."

I'll give them your URL.

Eddie Waring said...

One of my favourites from my blog:

"Wanking on dad"

and

"Where to buy sunglasses to fit horses head"

Odd behaviour to say the least.