Sunday 13 May 2007

Spot The Cox.

God bless Australian weemen.

I am against double standards well unless they go in my favour. I am sick of the way men can take their shirts off when they get hot but its not acceptable for weemen to do the same. Yes ladies I will stand up for yer rights to go topless, I will constantly e-mail world leaders and phone the ones that are still taking my calls demanding they let weemen go topless if they wanted to. Of course the law won't apply to the ones with nasty looking tits they must remain covered.

No need to thank me I will fight for yer rights to freely jiggle as I am just so altruistic, the smile on yer faces as you run in slow motion bouncing up and doon is all the thanks I need.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a true hero Mr K! Do you have an on-line petition??

Anonymous said...

What would the world do without people like you fighting for their rights? Bravo.

Eddie Waring said...

I shall email Sunday Grandstand to demand coverage of this important world sport. A letter to the IOC will shortly follow demanding inclusion in the next olympics.

Old Knudsen said...

mutleythedog its good to see others so interested in weemen's rights.

Ms pool Its because I care.

Mr Waring Is Dickie Davis still alive? we need him as a spokesman, hes bigger than Jesus.

Anonymous said...

There's a rule down at the waterski park I go to. During the christmas new year period everyone in the boat must be naked. All male skiiers must be naked, females must be topless.
Gives new meaning to sitting on the dock of the bay.

The Mistress said...

Do we get bonus points for the ability to twirl them in two different directions at once?

Eddie Waring said...

Dickie Davies is still alive and will live forever after being immortalised in the song by Half Man Half Biscuit, 'Dickie Davis Eyes'.
He must be in his 80's. Maybe you and he could form a dominoes partnership?

ellie said...

Your such a selfless man

Momentary Madness said...

You'd get blubberised looking at that race.
I prefere a little something on, to spark the imagination.

Lee said...

You are like an equal rights leader or something...really!

Foot Eater said...

Topless rowers like that would certainly make the cox sit up straighter.

Manuel said...

Gawd bless you Old K

Old Knudsen said...

God did bless me, just look at my photo.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I worry about sun damage. Nipple-pain is no joke.

Old Knudsen said...

If ya need some cream rubbed on them.........