Saturday 19 May 2007

Those Zany Irish Harlots



A village in Ireland named Doon whose more original Feniany name was Dun Bleise which loosely means "the stronghold of immoral women" or "Fort of the Harlot" either way it was a fun place to visit back in the day. Some also believe that Mary Magdalene fled there to give birth to the child of Jesus but really if you had any sense you'd cum to Scotland now wouldn't you?

Those folks from Limerick have always been trouble makers anyway I don't speak Irish, in fact I barely speak English I will not be molded by the wills of others. You never see place names like that anymore, 'Village of the damned' or 'street of the dirty slappers' a distinct lack of colour and imagination, though I suspect in this case the Irish just want to set up a hoor hoose for the tourists, c'mon Yanks while you're searching for yer distant relatives for the price of a cabbage you can shag someone authentically Muck savage like. I don't think an American will worry if they're related or not.



Here is the village that I used to be the mayor/ditator of until they turned on me, they would of hung me from a lampost but in my wisdom and farsightedness I had them all removed. They still keep the sign as they now know how well off they were with me as now the place is full of Poles and Muslims. No lamps on the poles still.



Here is the Austrian town of Fucking again, remember German/ Austrian pedos not so fast .

20 comments:

The Mistress said...

Looks like yer ma fell off her bike.

Old Knudsen said...

She falls off the wagon all the time so I wouldn't be surprised.

Tickersoid said...

Ahhh the old taking down the lamp posts trick. Very wise Knudsen, very wise.

Anonymous said...

Dun Bleisce is not all we have to put up with. There are ...

Four Knocks
Kilcock
Kill
Kilmacow
Muckish
Oola
Ovens
Owenass
Piltown
Ratass
Ring
Spike

... and more. Many more.

BEAST said...

Austrian Fucking never gets old....I hope Ma Knudy is more even tempered than MA Beasty (a quarelsome old bat at the best of times)

Momentary Madness said...

At least they know what their weemen want...slow and easy and not over in 30 seconds. You'll have every woman in the blog realm looking for that place now.
Y;-) Paddy

Sassy Sundry said...

Blue Ball and Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania take the cake for me.

The Mistress said...

Cum to Canada.

To Dildo, Newfoundland.

Anonymous said...

In Devon there is a town called Snotball and another called Dicklicker.

In Penzance there is a Cock up the Arse Street!

All this is true and more...

Anonymous said...

I like to stay for long visits in Fucking. It's a lovely place really

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Anonymous said...

Goodbye!

Anonymous said...

Cunts!

(especially MJ)

Anonymous said...

Goodbye again.

*farts and kicks MJ in the sticky fud on the way out*

*having taken the precaution of wearing one of Old Knudsy's wellington boots*

Old Knudsen said...

tickersoid Lamposts of mass destruction I call them, no time for hanging around.

primal sneeze you Irish are just so whacky "Hi I cum from clit on the tongue"

Mr Beast after the last rehab fiasco I just let her do her own thing.

paddy 30 seconds? why would you take that long? I'm doon to 25 and thats with foreplay, if they don't like they can get out after I'm done, they usually do but once you've had Knudsen you never go back, to the others I mean.

sassy I can't say penal system without sniggering.

MJ Its a vibrant place.

mutleythedog I lived doon in the sunny south west for a while so I do not doubt yer claims.

Ms Pool the locals can be a real pain in the arse.

M&J hello there what about ye?

M&J cum again but not round near me.

Megan McGurk said...

Old Knudsen, are there any towns called "two pump chump town" or "wee willieville"? Or something similarly disparaging of men?

Anonymous said...

I gotta picture somewhere from a trip to Ireland, a remote place with a sign which named it "Cathair"

It was in the middle of nowhere with a stream running through the middle of a road bridge and could I find a sofa encrusted with the hairs off a cat's pelt like my own sofa back home? NO!

I think the Southern Irish are fekkin' liars.

ellie said...

Heard that the diving in Muff, Co Donegal is good

The Mistress said...

There's a wellie stuck up my snatch.

Knudsen, where's that trap door in your blog for next time M and J come 'round? Filthy Yorkshire cunts they are.

Old Knudsen said...

medbh I've been to 'big willy bluff', if thats counts

Mr Ron they are not liars, its the blarney which really means they are liars I suppose.

ellie I did a post about my diving for muff days, maybe you could show me the exact spot.

MJ I am spraying Febreeze on everything as we speak.