Sunday 24 June 2007

Free The Niolk Two.

I'm sure no one wants to see Brad Pitt's mutilated cock.
.

The slutty bird known as Fat Sparrow called in a few favours and has got me to join the repulsive campaign to "Free Niolks balls", it seems she has a thing for ginger Irishmen, I have a thing for them too, its called a death camp.


Niolk's purple papal bollocks, he has gone from blue balls to purple balls because hes 43 and still a virgin.
.
Due to my outstanding success with the "Get naked Brad" campaign that was more like a drunken dare than the need to see Brad Pitt's cock I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Niolks diseased purple balls in no time.

If you have anymore Celebrities (or Bloggers) you want to see naked just let me know and I'll send you my price list. I on the other hand have a compulsion to see everyone naked before I die which was why I had that short lived (no pun intended) job as a mortician. I must yet again apologise to the Brando family for any distress I may have caused them but the man was a fucking legend, sorry folks those pics have all been turned over to the authorities............or have they?

10 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

Some ointment should clear it up.

Old Knudsen said...

I heard he had the Paddy disease.

Fat Sparrow said...

Thanks for the feature, Knudsen; we need as many members (snarf!) as possible.

If this succeeds, my next campaign will be to get Fox to show House naked.

Manuel said...

This again....

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Since JJ's gonna pay. I will look. Next ones on me, ok?

Ms Smack said...

Brad's dick is B O R I N G

A girl needs GIRTH!

NiolK said...

All women have a thing for ginger Irishmen.

Even if they vehemently deny it.

Xmichra said...

Gotta say, i thought htis post was your best ever.

lol!!!...

But to be fair you should show his partner too. ;)

Old Knudsen said...

just for you.

Anonymous said...

Tony should be much easier to get now that he's out of 10 Downing.

Not a request, just sayin'.