Thursday 14 June 2007

Howay The Lads.

Paul 'Gazza' Gascoigne wearing his three lions England strip, no doubt about to say, "Howay the Lads" as Geordies are prone to do, a lot.

While tucking into my fish supper I was watching the news. Being a bit of a Geopoliticer I try to keep informed as a way to defeat the Nazis and the Islamic extremists is to stay knowledgeable, cold steel up them and knowledge they hate both of those things.

In Palestine that dirty terrorist group Hamas who a lot of the people support that would remind you of a certain Irish group with the initials SF has captured Gazza, we don't know if he is fit enough to endure captivity without alcohol and we don't know what strip he was wearing, no really Gazza's strip is vitally important to the whole stability of the region will it be Newcastle United? Lazio? Rangers? who knows?

The impotent gunmen of Fattah have holed up in the most secure place they can find 'The West bank' biggest vaults in the cuntry but tough to get a loan from and are shouting out threats and abuse to the more powerful Hamasoids .

I do not fear for Gazza and would like him to be martyred as I will never forgive him for singing 'Fog on the Tyne' and I think they should just nuke the whole area as those primitive cunts have been at it for 5,000 years since the earth was created and I'm not really caring too much anymore.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I get busy for a few days and your goin' off like the pubs never close!

Ye might be an old Geezer, but apparently you can still keep a few things up! :)

-P

Chris Morris said...

I don't fear Hamas, the Mujaheddin, the Taliban, or any freakin' group like that.

I fear pickles.

savannah said...

are we ripped yet?

Eddie Waring said...

They can keep him. Soft shite. Crying like he did at Italia 90. Calls himself an Englishman?

Old Knudsen said...

proxima I sense a dare young lady.

Mr Beefy we would make a fine team of destruction with yer doom face and fist and my lust for pickles and drunken disregard for yer safety.

savannah not until I see a body.

Mr Waring I say send beckham over to get him out, maybe they'll take that cunt too.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I couldn't ever like Gazza. So the fog on the Tyne was all his, all his - who cares? He has a lot of fog. Big deal. He's no match for a Lewis haar.

Manuel said...

I hope Gazza plays his imaginary flute for the lovely chaps from Hamas. Maybe they have a sense of humour...