Friday 8 June 2007

My Knudsen Sense Is Tingling.

It may seem at the moment that Old Knudsen is fixated on hair colour what with his anti-ginger posts and all, this time its anti-blonde. Jessica Alba is a nice young gurl, a bit of a nympho, not too bright and a little on the scrawny side but I'd still do her if she dropped her kegs in front of me and begged for it, well it might happen. Alba who is of Mexican,French and Danish descent is dark haired with flawless olive skin that's just begging to be made in to a skin suit, now the twats in charge of the Fantastic four films have turned her into a crappy blonde, do not even think about saying that's how she is in the comics as Wolverine from the X fucking men is only supposed to be 5 foot 3 in tall unlike the 6ft 3in tall Huge Jackoff that plays him in the movies.


Have you seen through my ploy yet? who cares about Alba's hair? shes still weekend wanking material so enjoy I know I did.

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Do their vaginas smell better when their bodies are that good? You must know if anyone does.

Old Knudsen said...

I have given this much thought and have done hours of testing/tasteing and I think that if there is any justice in the world they should.

Old Knudsen said...

Shes only trying to make you jealous.

Eyebee said...

WEEKEND wanking material? I've been lobbing 'em out for a fortnight over her already