Wednesday 6 June 2007

Roots Of Desire.

Kevin Chapman aged 11, don't ya just want to slap this little chav about the head ?

Everyone that has been there knows Newcastle-upon-tyne to be a wild and barbaric place. I myself have lived there and still have the bad dreams. I literally pish myself when I hear the words "how'way the lads".

A Newcastle family (The Chapmans) have been forced out of 2 homes by thugs who have targeted them because of their ginger hair, years of taunts, smashed windows and violence (in Northern Ireland a petrol bomb at 3 am is the preferred method) gangs of anti gingers wait for the four children aged between 10 and 13 to come out so they can punch the head off them.

This is unacceptable, a family of gingers living amongst us yuck, you just know they have bright orange pubes. I suspect its Roman DNA being aroused by the red hair that obviously indicates Celts the ancient enemy who the Romans tried to keep out with a lovely wee wall near by Newcastle.

American writer Mark Twain wrote: "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." I think he was misquoted and he actually said "twats" or maybe Lemurs.

I have a final solution to this problem, put all the gingers into camps, as they are contributing to urban crime by making you want to hit them, you can dye their hair but then they just look freaky, you know I'm right even when I'm wrong.

Here is a computer generated image of how Kevin will look in 10 years, I hope this helps the ginger enforcers to track his whereabouts.



Ginger spice is a slapper with nice tits and so therefore is pardoned under the ginger concession act of 1883.


Now for some facts:


1% of the whole human population is said to have red hair.


13 percent of the Scottish population has red hair and approximately 40 percent carry the recessive, so-called "ginger gene"

10 percent of the Irish population have ginger or strawberry blond hair.

It is thought that up to 35 percent of the Irish population carries the recessive "ginger gene".

Red hair has a frequency of over 10 percent in Wales.

The county of Cornwall and the far north of England, near the Scottish border, also have significant proportions of redheads.


While its not yet a crime to be a redhead with a fiery temperament arson is a crime so lets get em.


32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long live the Gingers! Romans be damned!!! And no, ye can't find out where all me freckles go!

I might occasionally spout latin, but them's the breaks when your side loses.
-P

Anonymous said...

"comment obscured by profuse laughter!"

Anonymous said...

"Final solution" and "camps" sounds good in my ears. Whores, whiches and juvenile delinquents, aah Power in the darkness!

Anonymous said...

ah come on, wasn't this a south park episode? I like gingers. well their hair at least. I don't know any real gingers personally, just fake red heads.

savannah said...

sugar, have i told you just how much i love the way you rewrite unwritten history..and change your profile, too..you delicious dissembler

Old Knudsen said...

proxima I have a feckle the shape of a penis and a penis the shape of a feckle, if you show me yers..........

yer lordship inbred or not ya know yer lower classes I doff me cap.

ron what? are you laughing at me? what am I some kind of clown? sorry I went all Joe Pishy in 'Godfathers' there for a moment, cracking good film.

Mago I knew if I used key words yer programming would switch on, now away and listen to Wagner we have work to do.

Ms Pool I've watched South park but cannot for the life of me remember much about them, loved the film, fake red heads are just so sad, like all those lads that shave their head like Yul Brynner, he was scary in Westworld though.

savannah my middle name is Victor and its always the victor who writes history, naked pictures will prove the level of yer love.

The Mistress said...

He could grow up to become Carrot Top.

Old Knudsen said...

A very good reason for culling I reckon.

Anonymous said...

My nephew Ommlette is a red head. Naturally when he was born we all looked sideways at his mother and said "where'd that come from?"
She didn't quite know either.
The first comment most people make about Ommlette is "look at his red hair."
We love him anyway.

Old Knudsen said...

The second thing they say is why is he named after an egg dish?

Anonymous said...

I think the best lookin' red heads are Orang-utans. Red hair and no freckles!

Unknown said...

Eh, and the Isle of Man? Galicia? And own up to your own true gingervitis, damnit!

Fat Sparrow said...

"gangs of anti gingers wait for the four children aged between 10 and 13 to come out"

Four kids between 10 and 13? It sounds like the dad didn't wait for them to come out of the mom before he was tossing the next one in. Have these people not heard of birth control?

Manuel said...

you find me a politician who will be tough on gingers, tough on the causes of gingers and you have yourself a vote...

Frobisher said...

I quite like gingers, but sometimes they smell a bit "milky" - has anyone else noticed?

Megan McGurk said...

I have lovely red hair.
From a bottle.

tony said...

What’s the difference between a terrorist and a redhead?

… you can negotiate with a terrorist.

more......

Anonymous said...

there is an expression here in the USA.. "beaten like a redheaded stepchild" I used to think it was a cruel pronouncement, now I am not so sure.

Anonymous said...

My own sis is a brick colored Scot with a fiery ill mannered temper. My Grandda and Mom are red heads but not that weird red, more dark than the pics you have.
I am more Black Irish with black hair and freckles.
I think you'd pardon my sis, I'll post a pic and you tell em, ok?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

OK Da, I've posted pics on my site. Please come by and pardon lil sister before you get rid of them all...

Old Knudsen said...

AZ yes but you can't trust them.

conan drumm a redish base does not a ginger make, I bet you're a ginger, I can smell it.

fat sparrow Are you suggesting they are taigs? they don't have much going for them.

manuel Ian paisley jr said gingers disgust him.

Mr frobisher you scare me man, just where are you sniffing them?

medbh you wannabe, no more Celtic woman for you.

tony you have to be the funniest slav I know, maybe the only one but I have suspicions that some are still in the closet.

dear prudence a step-child thats redheaded, sounds like trouble.

babsbitchin I saw I came and I pardoned.

Old Knudsen said...

eyebee I trawl the news and God tells me what to post or I steal it from Bloggers who I then kill.

In yer younger days a well groomed poodle probably looked good to you sicko.

Anonymous said...

I'd slap you and Mago, but you two would enjoy it entirely too much. The only freckle you might get to see is the one on the bottom of my foot. However, I do have a horrible habit for liking things that aren't good for me.

Take Care you sassy ol' boot

-P

Prunella Jones said...

You know I've heard that Satan is a ginger and that Danny Bonaduce is his representative here on Earth. That's why as a God-fearing woman, I throw holy water at any redhead who crosses my path and avoid all Partridge Family reruns. You can't be too careful.

Anonymous said...

He's named after an egg dish because when i first saw him about 8 minutes after he was born he was covered in all of that birth stuff and looked like a tomato and cheese Ommlette.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Thank you Oh Great One.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

See, I know when you give my props, take notice!

Old Knudsen said...

proxima yes i like to jump out of moving cars as well.

Ms Jones drink salt water and then say the Lord's prayer, that gives you the power to spit holy water for a day, yer own piss would do, the ginger vampires hate piss breath.

kate isis lucky there wasn't too much fecal matter.

babsbitchin the things you do for my approval, now run along and play with yer sister.

Anonymous said...

I like sweet potatoes.

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

A bit of a twist on the racism issue. You can get done for calling a coon a wog, but how does that translate for a ginga?

"OY! GINGA"

Doesn't have the same ring to it really.

Old Knudsen said...

Woogie I think that Sylvia is hot.

kate isis childbirth is disgusting, there should be a law against it.

ron someone once called me a racist because I said that niggers are into BBQ chicken, me a racist I laughed.