Saturday 23 June 2007

Say No To Discrimination But Kill The Sods.

I went to Sodomia once and they were indeed Godless. They didn't wear clothes at the dinner table, ate little crackers and laughed about how they pretend they are people, wouldn't eat pork but would pork a pig it was disgusting, instead of shaking hands they flick feces at you from a small pot they carry. I'm not into discrimination but if the Scouts could go and wipe them off the face of the Earth that could only be a good thing. I don't care about a Christian America, as long as its Protestant and run by a white man then that's ok.

8 comments:

Manuel said...

I'm pretty sure you wish has been granted. Isn't Sodomia just south of Liverpool?

Unknown said...

Does this not make you Irish;
"I was born in a coracle in the middle of the Irish sea delivered by the sea God Manannan"

Now, if I come to Scotland, will you show me around?

Unknown said...

Not trying to distress you, of course.

Eddie Waring said...

That picture depicts a rather inaccurate image of the Scouts. We didn't get to mess around with big swords. It was all tying knots and learning how to start a fire ( a lesson which backfired on them when the scout hut mysteriously burnt down).

Old Knudsen said...

manuel the only thing that matters is whats north of liverpool, God's cuntry.

babs No one knew who the Goddess Eire was back then and Ireland was called asswipe so technically I'm an asswipe. I'll draw you a map as I've seen it all.

Mr Waring I was never in the Scouts no matter what the Judge says, in the Hitler youth we got swords.

FirstNations said...

see, that's just unfair. the boyscouts got to have buttsex and play with swords. what did the girlscouts get?

well, lesbian crisco orgies, actually, but that's not the point.

savannah said...

and here i thought i'd seen and/or heard everything...

damn, sugar..you amaze me...

Anonymous said...

Did I ever see a real damn schwul picture until now?