Wednesday 27 June 2007

A Whale Of A Time.

Shes laughing at you man, no shes laughing at the death of history, Eskimo vampires have little or no regard for anything but bad apparel .

A part of an exploding harpoon dating back to 1890 was found in the body of a whale.
The bowhead whale was killed by indigenous hunters off Alaska as part of their subsistence quota.

The bomb like weapon lodged in the shoulder of the whale and went off but didn't seem to bother it too much as it remained alive to this day.


Fuck that must of hurt.

Those indigenous hunters or Eskimos to you and me have been allowed to hunt whales for the last 20 years because its part of their lifestyle, why are they not on reservations? its part of my lifestyle to beat up Catholics but some stupid law says that's wrong, it was ok for Cromwell and Henry the fucking 8th.

Imagine surviving an attack from civilised whaler types like myself only to have some Nan nook of the north in a canoe kill you 100 years later, fuck that whale must have been right pissed off.
I've survived the Crusades, Genghis and Chukka Khan, The charge of the light brigade, Flanders (no not Ned) Dunkirk and Normandy, Nam, Korea town, The Falklands and numerous others, my fear now is falling in the bath and breaking my head which is why I only wash with hand cloths and sand paper.

If I went round slashing up Picasso paintings people would be in an uproar even though he was a shite painter , well this whale was well over 100 years old, it 'was' living history so I say wise the fuck up Nan Nook, its the 21st century get a real job ya slitty eyed cunt, if I have to change my ways I'm sure you can too.

If the whales could speak I'm sure they would say, "fuck this Global warming shit what about the crazy Nan Nooks with the pointy things?"

16 comments:

Oliver Gosling said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oliver Gosling said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gorilla Bananas said...

Whales can talk and they say "that hole in my head is for breathing, Knudsen, keep your dirty todger out of it".

Oliver Gosling said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Old Knudsen said...

the thing is people probably didn't noticed the other Knudsens as this kind of thing is usual for Old Knudsen.

savannah said...

i thought you were just being you, sugar

Old Knudsen said...

It was one of my admirers trying to get my attention, back in the day they'd show me their boobs or something, I must be getting old.

Anonymous said...

So:
Knudsen is a Knudsen is a Knudsen ...

Gertrud also was special anyway. Is this Knudsen THE Knudsen now or what? Screw ya Kndusens ...

Old Knudsen said...

The other Knudsen had a woman's smell to him, don't trust him, I am sending all my favourite readers a safety word.

Tickersoid said...

I'm glad someones had the balls to come right out with this. It's what we've all been thinking.

Old Knudsen said...

My profile does say,"The conscience of the people."

fofufou said...

Knudsen - I came here to talk about the whales, only to find this morning that I've had a Knudsen invasion. The real Knudsen is welcome. To the fakes - I shall release the hounds.

Old Knudsen said...

They would probably rim the hounds.

Unknown said...

Well, the Belted Earl has spoken. Damn good point on point.

jungle jane said...

If whales were football fans I am certain they would be Manchester United supporters.

Anonymous said...

I love how you make an excellent point all while reviling me.