Friday 6 July 2007

4TH Doctor Arrested In Terror Alert.

The 4th Doctor was arrested in connection with the bomb alerts in Glasgow and London. He had little infidel baby sweets in his pocket that he would love to bit the heads off.

He was arrested while filling his car (a Ford Tardis) up at a Shell filling station with a highly flammable and explosive substance. The footwells of his car contained floor mats that could possibly be used for prayer. The 5th Doctor Peter Davidson was unavailable for comment, it is thought he may be somewhere in the mountains of Pakistan .



8 comments:

Fat Sparrow said...

"(a Ford Tardis)"

Is that one of the new hybrids, then? Gets good gas mileage and cuts down on your commute time? Bigger on the inside than it looks? I was thinking about getting one of those, myself.

Manuel said...

Hahahahaha that is all

Foot Eater said...

Damn, I wish I'd thought of this one.

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow the first one was made of wood and wodden go, shit I use that joke way too much, I mustn't be funny.

Manuel Thats enough lad.

Mr Eater you did ish, the title of yer post about the Doctors doing the bombings inspired me.

Eddie Waring said...

You should have used a picture of Dr. Gupta out of "Only When I Laugh". That would have been funny.....'cause he was Indian y'see....

Old Knudsen said...

Nothing funny about native Americans lad.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I never trusted Tom Baker. I always said that scarf was made of goat hair. I know my homespun yarns, me, and I can recognise a Southern Pakistani cross-breed wiry-woolled Munchus Vulgaris/wiry-willed Hornus Majoris yarn at 50 paces.

But would Scotland Yard listen to me? 'Course not. All I got when I filed my 403 page dossier on wool types of Asia was "Beloved character this" and "Besides, Arabic doesn't have question marks, so that proves it that."

I wish I'd thought of this too. Damn you thrice, Knoods.

Old Knudsen said...

You should have tried England Yard up in Scotland, they drink heavily and will listen to anyone that gives them an excuse to beat people up, you sure know yer wool, you wool fetisher.