Wednesday 25 July 2007

The End Of Old Knudsen As We Know It?

Baby Spice gives us a taste of whats to cum and I respect her as a person for the lifestyle choices shes made but never for the music.

Old Knudsen has been thinking the last couple of days and now he has finally cum to a decision. I am going to delete my blog/blogs. Its been good for nearly a year but now I've had it.
The main reason for the deletion would be because those blogs I am deleting will be merged to make Old Bitter Balls 2.0 . Yes I'll be bigger, harder and more full of seamen......................tales to intrigue delight ,and disgust.

On my other blogs I've got stuff that no one has caught, maybe a few desperate lonely bloggers read so I've decided to release them, repeats mixed with new stuff, revamped and rehashed like a Hollywood film that people are gagging to go and see. The only thing is I don't care if people cum to see it I want this to be fun for me otherwise why would I do it?

From now on there will be correct grammar and punctuation, even the spelling will improve, are ya believing any of this? nope, well good as that part is total lies, sounds like work that does. There will be funny stuff, stuff that I think is funny but no one else does, pictures of beautiful weemen and scabby cocks, serious stuff, quotes and poetry I've used on other blogs and anything I can think of and want to post, if I want to do a post on Mini Mart from the Austin Powers films having sex with weemen in comas then I shall and it shall be good, well for me.

I won't have comments on all my posts because if I just write, "people who like Gray's anatomy, Harry Potter and East Enders are mongs" its not open to discussion its merely true.

Not because of certain spammers I have already named who are trying to spoil the fun of others while at the same time commenting on yer blogs being nice to yer faces pretending nothing is wrong but because I don't have the time to answer all the comments I get, I am trying to get my modeling career back on track again and a new line of swim wear out into the shops for winter.

I have posted in less than a year enough posts that lesser er I mean other bloggers would take 3-4 years to do. I need to be slack like everyone else and only post whenever I can be arsed. I have a lot to say but I need to be arsed saying it. The great blogger "Blogger McGee" won't be happy with what I'm doing but if he doesn't like it he can start paying me to entertain him. Anyway he deleted all his blogs so what does he know?

Vladimir Putin, stop being a twat, whats all this shite yer on about with Colonial Britain and yer glad that Russia wasn't one of Britain's colonies? Britain wouldn't have you, only nutters like Hitler and Napoleon would want yer shitty cuntry, woo hoo you are bigger than us but you don't scare us, Nazi Germany underestimated Britain too, its our nature to take on bigger blokes because if we see a cunt we'll call you on it no matter how big you are.

I read this: "Maddy McCann's father is in the US, he has traveled the globe looking for his missing daughter."
Fuck this makes me sick, hes traveled the world on an extended holiday as paid by a fund to find her. 3 hours is the life expectancy of an abducted child and there is usually 2 hours until the police get called, its been 83 days now, sure don't ever give up but the Vatican, expensive hotel rooms and police stations in the US are not the places you should be looking (the Vatican only likes boys)

Trouble again in Northern Ireland, this time Prod against Prod, c'mon lads of the UDA work out who is allowed to sell what drugs and where and get on with it.

Old Knudsen is back, if ya don't like it then fuck off and if you do like it then you've got some need to be a victim issues and need to get help.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

POETRY?

Ay, capt'n ...

Ich bin gespannt.

savannah said...

so..there will still be something somewhere, right, sugar?

Manuel said...

Old Knudsen is dead. All hail Old Knudsen2.0 or not. Whatever floats your boat.

UDA feuds always end in the deaths of Catholics, true story....

The Little Cheese said...

So delete your blog then, see if I care..... waaaah! (<----that's me crying that is, you selfish bugger)

Old Knudsen said...

mago I'm deep ya fucker just remember that.

Savannah the nation is safe.

manuel those poor catholics are always getting the shit end since after the whole Inquisition thing fell through.

the little cheese you misunderstood, I didn't say all blogs.

Ms. Kimba said...

Christ...first a poem, now this....

Well.. I always said if Knudson deleted his blog i'd hang myself off the bridge that takes me to Denmark.....The poem is enough to make me do that too on it's own.

Looks like i'm goin' on a road trip... woohoo!!! Copenhagen or bust baby..!

Old Knudsen said...

I deleted several of my blogs and have posted poetry before,enjoy Denmark.

Old Knudsen said...

I love the way no one mentioned the picture, excellent .

Perry Neeham said...

Good luck with the modelling career, looking forward to seeing you in my mum's Littlewoods Catalogue in a pair of budgie smugglers.

Anonymous said...

I will take whatever OLD K I can get.. 2.0 or just a big "O" count me in. I will follow you anywhere!

Old Knudsen said...

perry Neeham I don't get out of bed for anything less than 5 quid, not even the shits.

dear prudence what have I told you about raising yer standards?

Anonymous said...

I'm trying but you keep denyin me...

Old Knudsen said...

Ka-Chow!

Megan McGurk said...

It's only 3 hours that they survive? I didn't know that, Old Knudsen, how fucking terrible.
The new agenda sounds delightful for the blog. Poetry is food for the soul.

Xmichra said...

**Too... much..knudsen...in..one..page..GAH!!**
kidding. Sounds swell hun.

Old Knudsen said...

medbh new yet the same.

Mr eater I'm going to roll in a host of golden dafadildoes.

xmichra too much doon me trunks and too much on me blog, story of my life.

Eyebee said...

I bet she liked sucking those off