Friday 20 July 2007

Never Mind Harry Potter Will This Post Ever End?

Meet Dr Congo the man responsible for all the recent spammings. Observe his stiffy as he writes this:

"I am clever knudsen you are a fucking idiot.soon you be gone and me be happy.you may have bested me when when dueled at Niagara falls but now I win with my spam of doom. I hurt your feelings like a puppy in a trash compactor."

It goes on for a bit and I vaguely remember him from Niagara, I thought he was dead. I was lazy and stingy and didn't double tap him, hey bullets are expensive. I was able to get this picture from my contacts in the CIA and Torchwood, just moments later he was called doonstairs by his mother for his dinner, sources report he still didn't put any clothes on, oh and for the record Old Knudsen is bigger doonstairs if you know what I mean and I don't mean my dinner.

A reminder.


I do Satire not Satyr . Horned deities of the wild who followed the gods Pan, Dionysus , Bacchus and Iggy Pop. they loved music, drink and human weemen, hey who doesn't ? St. Jerome wrote of a Satyr that was captured alive in the reign of Emperor Constantine, it lived in Greece until it died. Aldrovandus a medieval writer said there were many still living in Ireland which goes a long way to explain Niolk ........BAM!
A Satyr can also instill fear and terror into the unsuspecting traveler and the name Pan goes towards making the modern word panties for which we give him thanks especially white cotton panties stretched to capacity across a woman's ample behind, um what was I saying? oh yeah the Greeks and the Irish must of fucked goats, *hey have you seen their weemen?*

"What do ya reckon Jim?" "Um Ted I think its dead."

Scientists found a 40,000 year old fully intact baby mammoth. Firstly I don't believe in science and secondly anything over 5000 years old was planted by Satan, do I look like I came doon in the last shower?

Where is this post going?

No where fast I believe. Its July 21st which is national end a post with some old guy spanking a hottie day, c'mon get with the spirit.

Scott Caan, one of the few Scotts that doesn't wear a kilt, but fuck doesn't he look and act like his Da James?

*I will burn for this remark but its all just a bit of craic I love the Celtic woman.*


20 comments:

Gog said...

Rejoice for Gog is first. This post is both sick and informative good job brother knudsen.

Old Knudsen said...

You never know what you'll get on alcohol and prescription drugs.

The Mistress said...

I'll bet it was Dr. Congo's ma who made him put a towel on his chair.

ellie said...

I got the petrol anyone, got a match?

Xmichra said...

~Disturbing and insightful, Knudsen starts with a willy and ends with muscle.

savannah said...

bless your heart...my eyes will never be the same...

Ms. Kimba said...

I actually have nothing to say to you buddy..lol

i think i got blinded by that first pic....

NiolK said...

Fair point. The Irish are quite an ugly race. Just look at Wayne Rooney. Only Irish genes could cause a head like that.

Having said that, we do produce the odd cracker.

Like me.

Eddie Waring said...

I notice he keeps his socks on while he spams. Classy.

Old Knudsen said...

niolk you and Pierce Brosnan are crackers, I'd pay to see you two snog.

MR Waring black socks too, I have the best spammer ever.

Foot Eater said...

It happens to be my mother's birthday today so enough with the dead mammoth jokes already.

Old Knudsen said...

I sometimes forget how my words can wound, I should write it on a postie, luckily I have one tied up in the garage.

Jemima's mummy said...

You are a very bad man. I can't describe in words how that picture of the leaky fat old man with the tiny erection and a handbag for a scrotum made me feel. I can only describe it in a sound, a retching, tortured sound, and if I could send it to you, I bloody would.

Maven said...

Regarding the scrotum in picture #1, I do believe his sac is chapped. He better slap some bag balm or something on it. I'm getting sick looking at it. And shit, what an unfortunately undersized pecker. Blech!

And regarding picture #4... isn't that William Frawley, aka "Fred Mertz?" I always pegged him as a cantankerous coprophagist, not a fanny fetishist...

Old Knudsen said...

fearfink thats yer boyfriend that is.

its you maven according to my site meter you've looked at it a lot, shame on you.

Fusion said...

AH, this is just disturbing, very very disturbing.

Thank you, now I need new retinas...

Old Knudsen said...

This blog has such class.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

is that you with the little weenie?

Jemima's mummy said...

It may be my boyfriend but I've never had to look at him before.

Ms Smack said...

ugh, that pic gives me the creeps.