Wednesday 11 July 2007

If You Were Spammed.


Some of you may have by now been spammed by some individuals using my avatar. I have been under attack with these childish twats for the last week and as they are not getting anywhere with me and I haven't broken doon and cried they are following the path I thought they would and commenting/spamming as me to discredit me.

They are doing this out of jealousy and small mindedness. I can't help it if I became popular or if I'm more funny than them. Of course I'll never give in and take my blog doon. I will not let the terrorists win.

I have followed them on my 3 site meters and various comments etc and know who it is and know who is somehow connected with them in this.
I am not interested in hearing the denials from the numerous fake personas they have created or how I am paranoid as I heard all that same sort of crap in the OJ trial.
Sure I look a bit like the guy from the film "The body snatchers" going around telling everyone who the aliens are but just remember how that worked out.

They spam themselves and argue with themselves in their comments to look good but myself and Fat Sparrow know their lies.

They won't stop and don't care about you, they are stupid people who can't take being bested so resort to childish pranks to make them think they are powerful and are in control in their lives. Fuck the penis issues and lack of hugs in their lives are so abundantly clear.

Here are those responsible, if you have them on yer links feel free to remove them. Yes its a he said/ she said thing and I can only give you my word that what I say is true.
Why would I do this after 10 months? please e-mail me if you have any doubts, I am a real person just trying to have fun with a blog until these morons decided to try and stop me.
I don't care how many years they have been blogging for or their denials for 10 months I never got any hate mail until after this lot contacted me about a writing gig that was just a set up.

The Curmudgeon -- Philip Challinor Head wanker boring as fuck and arrogant feeling smug due to being over educated .

The Japing Ape -- Gorilla Bananas A Challinor persona likes to play a nice guy. Attacks in subtle ways like in posts and passing it off as humour, classic abuse.

The Jungle-- Jungle Jane Challinor's attack hag Stupid all day unfunny all night responsible for most of the spamming really really not too bright.

AAA Hussey Written by Challinor and used by others to comment and attack from, just a front.

Blog this -- Jenny Friend or Persona of Jane who cares?

Other personas used for spamming myself and others --- my own of course, Hector Munroe, Sister Bridget, The Monday club and now Mamout.


They made me post this, they wouldn't stop, go talk to them I've had it with the slimy cunts, of course they'll tell you I'm mad and will be very indignant about it . I am being spammed as I write this, I knew I shouldn't have clicked on to GB's blog in the middle, those fucking I.T. twats, whatever.

Here is the usual spammer ISP .As you all know I'm on AOL and definitely no where near the UK , (except in my head)

Domain Name

(Unknown)
IP Address

86.140.240.# (British Telecommunications)
ISP

British Telecommunications
Location

Continent
:
Europe
Country
:
United Kingdom (Facts)
State/Region
:
Solihull
City
:
Redditch
Lat/Long
:
52.3, -1.9333 (Map)
Language

English (U.S.)en-us
Operating System

Macintosh MacOSX
Browser

Firefox 2.0Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
Javascript

version 1.5
Monitor

Resolution
:
1440 x 900
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit

Jul 10 2007 10:35:33 pm
Last Page View

Jul 10 2007 10:35:33 pm
Visit Length

0 seconds
Page Views

1
Referring URL
http://ayscoughe-hussey.blogspot.com/
Visit Entry Page

http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/index.html
Visit Exit Page

http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/index.html
Out Click


Time Zone

UTC-1:00
Visitor's Time

Jul 10 2007 9:35:33 pm
Visit Number

33,546

In light of new information Lord Milky has been relegated to spammer pawn and his only guilt is by association with said spammers.

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's the way it is.
Trolls have to be ignored, especial lame stupid and unfanny ones.

Unknown said...

What's with these people, did they never leave kindergarten?

Megan McGurk said...

Mamout spammed my blog today with your profile repeated a gajillion times (I guess because I linked you?) but I have comment moderation up, so it was easily fixed.
The blogosphere can be a nasty space.
Keep your spirits up, Old Knudsen.

Anonymous said...

PS - To be involved in blog wars and spamming and multiple personality frauds just means your more popular than anyone thought.

Jemima's mummy said...

Ah Mamout, Mamout. I thought something vile was clogging up me page.

Portia said...

you have one of those trackers?? so then you know about my fascination for all things knudsen...

by the way, it doesn't matter what you heard in the OJ trial because evidently nobody else was listening. do you know i was in high school at the time and classes were STOPPED so that we could watch the live verdict. ?!?? i was frozen in disbelief as the entire school broke out into riotous applause upon the words "not guilty." i have never again wondered what's wrong with the world.

The Rooms Gallery said...

OOOOoooo... That was priceless!! Can you list all the names of your tormentors? I nearly swallowed my tongue.
You are such an amusing person.

Twenty Major said...

heh, fantastic.

Old Knudsen said...

mago exactly.

conan Drumm according to police reports they still go back alot.

medbh I read "I liked you" in yer comment and thats the way I'm keeping it.

kate Isis It happened to Jesus it had to happen to me.

fearfink just flush it.

Mrs cecrux I love it when you talk dirty, I could attack but they really aren't worth it.

portia I have several trackers and copy a lot of ISPs, I do know who these people are they slip up a lot.

duck of death thanks for confirming that you slapper.

twenty Major I have dealt with abusive husbands before they use the same tactics.

SQT said...

Sheesh, doesn't anyone have a sense of humor? Besides, if you don't like it don't come.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Well something's going down, that's for sure. I saw a big spam of your About Me over at Foots'. Whoever it is I hope they'll stop soon. Maybe the best thing to do is just ignore it and they'll quit with the spamming.

Yeah, I know. I'm really helpful, me.

Old Knudsen said...

SQT Thats what I say but Gollum wants my ring.

sam problem-child-bride Its been well over a week now and they have escalated, I have been ignoring it, I tried to reason and to let them know I was on to them but no they are total mongs, talk about issues, I don't mind being on moderation at all.

Anonymous said...

Hm? What is "spammer ISP"? I simply have no idea of technical "things". Is this a proof - and when yes what does it proof?
Obviously it shows a connection between "Old bitter Balls" and "Eiskaffe-Tussie" (sorry, couldn't resist, the name is to blöd, ayscoughe-hussey) - makes it clear that Eiskaffe is spamming, hiding, faking? Please let an untechnical idiot know.
By the way: it is possible to kill via telephon? I remember having seen a flic YEARS ago: Mad scientist sending the force via phone right into peoples heads - of course droppiong dead deep fried chickenwise, aw, what a film ...

Old Knudsen said...

This is the main person who spams so others can see its not me, they come from Hussey a lot. if you hit hard enough you can kill with a telephone.

ISP is the server address for yer computer.

savannah said...

dammit all, sugar!...the spammer is a MAC user... MAC people are always the cool people!

ok, most of us are...

Old Knudsen said...

There are no cool spammers, just stupid.

ellie said...

I only saved your avatar for personal use! So many fantasies about whats under your cap!
Be flattered Bitter Old Man they all want to be you

Mike said...

Sorry to hear you're having so much shit. Shame they have nothing better to do.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie I am flattered and did a post on fake old man balls saying so. My avatar sees what you do you dirty gurl. I likey likey.

mike cheers mate,the support I'm getting is incredible.

Fresh Hell said...

Thanks for raising arms agianst the vile spammers on behalf of all of us. You are a stud of uneqalled proportions. x

Ms. Kimba said...

You know... someone, nut gunna say who coz I dunno, but when i looked, i seen someone who i THOUGHT was you Old K, but it had the Uk thingy going on...and i wuz wundering what was going on coz i see where your at then i see the same thing but in the UK??
I cum look today and see you wrote about you not being in the Uk so it all makes sense.. i hope the fuckers dont try spammin' me now...apparently they been lookin'

fatmammycat said...

I told Sparrow and now I'll say it to you, this kind of nonsense is so unbelieveably childish that I'm flabbergasted. Chin up old boy.

savannah said...

aint that the true, sugar *sigh*

Perry Neeham said...

Yikes, the tosser isn't far from me. I'm not surprised I suppose, there's fuck all to do in Redditch. Let me know if you want me to scratch up his Citroen Saxo.

Eolaí gan Fhéile said...

Excellent! So glad you outed them rather than beat around the bushes (or maybe you did some beating around too, but anyway).

I'll keep an eye out for them, and - if I may borrow an idea (even if the idea owner wasn't my favourite person) - deny them the oxygen of publicity.

Dick Headley said...

I notice I wasn't listed among the offenders. Look here Knudsen nobody is more jealous of your writing talent and popularity than me. Can't I have a little mention?

Megan McGurk said...

You read my comment correctly, Old Knudsen.
Cheers!

Old Knudsen said...

fresh Hell they started it.

mrs cecruxeverything in moderation, including comments.

fatmammycat thanks for yer support its like Braveheart all over again.

savannah its time to move on I think.......soon.

perry Neeham love the name, yes key that fucker.

Eolaí gan Fhéile I'm still beating, I only posted this when they went after others in my name.

DH listen up everyone DH wants me dead, there are you happy?

medbh Blessings from the Lord and Lady upon you and yers.

Clairwil said...

I've de-linked the fuckers and if they try any of their spam antics on my blog I shall kick them square in the bit where knackers should be. What a shower of fannies.

Old Knudsen said...

Good on ya Gurl a wise move.

Dick Headley said...

Come on Knudsen, I don't want you dead. Wouldn't mind seeing you tied up and abused by Fat Sparrow some time though.

Anonymous said...

Can I have a biscuit?

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I don't know any of the others you listed as the spammers but i have known GB for a year and a half and I just can't believe he's a spammer - it seems completely contrary to everything I know of him and not his style at all. Are you sure he's involved? He may just know the others but have nothing to do with it. The ISP above isn't his, you see. I know his practically off by heart.

Couldn't it be that he's been implicated in it by his association with the others?

I hate that you've been spammed and think it's a pretty mean thing to do to another blogger but I just can't believe GB would have anything to do with that. His comments here have always seemed friendly enough.

I'm on your side, I really am - it's crap to victimise another blogger - but the fact that 2 of my favourite bloggers are at each other like this is kinda horrible. I'd just hate to see GB maligned just because he might keep some gitty company. Are you really sure he's involved and not just a pal of whoever else is involved?

I'm sorry if this pisses you off, it's not meant to. I just feel I have to put a word in for GB, having known and liked him all this time and to say that I can't believe he'd spam anyone. Why would he do that? He's always seemed to be a pretty mild bloke, that way - not given to attacking people anyway. As to the others, I have no idea - I've seen them around but don't know much about them.

It's crap you've been victimised like this, Knuds. I hope it all settles down quickly.

Old Knudsen said...

DH I'll sell ya tickets ya dirty shite.

ron you take the biscuit.

sam problem-child-bride I can't believe he did it either but he did,he condoned it from the start and knew what was going on and never owned up to it. I have no feelings either way for him so I was surprised at how I was treated, sorry he fell in with the wrong crowd but I thought he was an adult not a wayward teen. It doesn't piss me off that you are standing up for him, I expected it as I know you to be a good person hoping others are the same . I know that's not his ISP they have used several. He has maligned and manipulated me first, then he handed it over to his attack hag jane and whoever else who acted like a retarded Gollum on speed, it went too far and I named names. What they did was unnecessary and mean spirited and I'm sorry yer friend is really like that,they should remember,"you reap what you sow."

tony said...

Ive been away .........anything happen while Ive been Gone?
Ive had a word with The Polish Mafia.........a few quiet words in the right ears........its sorted!

Desargues said...

I really don't believe Philip Chalinor can be a spammer. Say what you will about his political allegiances, but he strikes me as a fundamentally honest man, clearly more mature than to try retarded, infantile tricks like comment-spamming or something. I think you should reconsider your verdict. Plus, the data you listed is far from conclusive evidence. As far as I know, Chalinor writes from London.

Think again, Old K.

Old Knudsen said...

tony naw its been quiet here.

Mr the robber I might get to them first.

desargues I don't read his political views, he writes from where ever he happens to be working at. I didn't put this up a proof. He may be nice and honest to you I guess he doesn't feel threatned by you. You'd think he'd be mature wouldn't you? anyway his underlings do most of the spamming now. I doubt he even has any control over them anymore.

Donn Coppens said...

Just right Mr Knudsen do not believe this cont for he is the Prince of lies. He is a blight on the blogosphere and is probably arrogant enough to check these comments 5 times a day.

Old Knudsen said...

father Jack him and his spammers are my Jews and I am Jesus himself so I forgive him for he knows not what he does, besides I'm an unhinged, crackpot pisstaker so what do I know?