Monday 9 July 2007

Old Knudsen Is Asking For It.

I was young and needed the money. This pic was stolen from MJ at Infomaniac don't worry she won't know shes on her holidays.

Some people say I'm asking for it the way I dress and all and I say is," when you have all this going on why not show it off ?" I have been tagged by that bird of paradise lost Fat Sparrow for a fucking meme. "8 things no one knows about me" as I have already done 101 things long ago that got largely ignored I won't be doing this one, if you want a meme from me go to my meme blog on the right there.

Here is a picture from my archives in January that some of you will never forget, the only thing you need to know about me is that I'm hot and yer not, Ka-Chow!

My blog is under moderation due to a bad one night stand that turned out to be psycho, oh and a bloke. I didn't mind the bloke part but now they have become a pest, oh yeah they love the taste of Knudsen. Don't worry gentle readers yer comments will get through as usual and you won't notice a thing.

14 comments:

Gog said...

Rejoice for Gog is first!
You disgust me Brother Knudsen but I still love you.

Old Knudsen said...

I hope you don't love me in a ghey way, Old Knudsen don't swing that way.....much.
A lot of my former wives were disgusted by me but still loved me, much like my blog readers.

Megan McGurk said...

So does the first picture mean that you're taking over for Manuel waiting tables this week?

Old Knudsen said...

I believe I'd be the worse waiter ever, I just like the feel of stockings.

Old Knudsen said...

babs I thought it was the liver spots.

Unknown said...

In the second pic your torso looks like the face of a troll. How do you achieve that effect? Advanced photo-shop?

Old Knudsen said...

You didn't complain last night.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to throw a party, just so you can come over wearing that french maid outfit, Yeah!

-P

Foot Eater said...

What's with the cricket bat in the top picture?

The Little Cheese said...

Most fetching pictures Old K, anyone told you how pretty you are?

JanieBelle said...

Oh my, Old K. My thong is now damp, and I believe I am about to swoon.

Kisses,

JanieBelle

Old Knudsen said...

ms blue is there money involved?

Mr eater thats a chair, "what chair?" I'm alright how are you? well it was funny 60 years ago.

the little cheese sorry I've gone all bashful now.

janiebelle I'm just soiled my thong, not the same is it?

Sassy Sundry said...

Ka-Chow, you are a hot French maid. Smokin'.

Old Knudsen said...

Mercy boco as we say, and by the way its "Freedom maid"