Sunday 1 July 2007

Spot The Oxymorons.

The car bombs in London, the bad driving attack in Glasgow and now this. The Spice Gurls have put their hatred for each other aside for the fans and have reunited. Can Britain take anymore? I highly suspect that this is an Al Qaeda plot to weaken the
UK.
I implore you my fickle , hate filled readers, no matter how strong the urge is do not buy their products . No dangerously high platform shoes, mirco minis that desecrate the flag or Posh spice back packs and diet plans. It will be tough for some of you not to give in to yer weakness but if you do that means the terrorists win.

The first time round I was all into it. I only dated weemen who were ginger,scary,sporty, posh and that got on like babies, (screamed and shat themselves a lot) this time round I shall go out of my way to avoid , "old spice" , "extremely fertile spice" and "over exposed spice."

19 comments:

savannah said...

what next, sugar? locusts?

Tickersoid said...

Or as they are now known,

Skelital spice.
Gobby spice.
Simpy blond spice.
Fat spice.
Flat but can at least sing spice.

savannah said...

i like your take on it all, tickersoid...very funny, sugar!

Old Knudsen said...

savannah knowing these gurls probably the clap.

tickersoid I take it yer a fan then.

Anonymous said...

hehehe. The Spice women don't sound right at all. How about The dried up spice girls?

Vicus Scurra said...

Yes, well you could have fucking told me not to buy anything before I bought 2 dozen spice girls tank tops.
Thanks alot, friend!

fofufou said...

"WhoooOOoooo do you think you are
*Do you think you are?*"

Yeah, really looking forward the Spice Girls reunion. About as much as I'm looking forward to work tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Spice is something like garlic, yes?

These "ladies" are in the Hilton-league.

Anonymous said...

Being an eternal optimist with all situations, I'm hoping this means they'll do a spread in Playboy.

Bock the Robber said...

Ugly Spice and Boring Spice are my personal favourites. Oh, and Cellulite Spice.

Old Knudsen said...

yer lordship WhoooOOoooo do you think you are?

I have my suspicions I may be Bock :::shudders::: maybe not.

mago I'd ride Ginger spice but that would only be to write a post about it, yep the only reason.

fat thomas seeing that yer my mate I suggest you use salt peter to increase yer sexual stimulation, would I lead you wrong?

Mr The Robber are you saying they aren't hot anymore?

Momentary Madness said...

Amen!
Y;-) Paddy

Sassy Sundry said...

I don't get it. I didn't the first time around, and I really don't get it now.

Unknown said...

Knudie, I reckon Spurty Spice still got it.

Jenny! said...

Have you seen Spice World! Why couldn't the bombs have been on their bus this weekend???

Portia said...

and to think i was this close to being newslut spice. damn.

Old Knudsen said...

paddy you worship the Spice gurls?

sassy now is not the time to spice up yer life.

conan drumm got what? not looks anyway.

jenny nothing could make me watch that film but it wouldn't take much for me to bomb it.

portia you'll always be a spicy newslut to me xo

Bock the Robber said...

I used to date women too, but beyond about 12,000 years the technique becomes less reliable. After that I tried counting their rings, but that became somewhat tedious, so now I don't bother dating them. I just count the wrinkles.

Old Knudsen said...

I haven't forgotten that Bloody Sunday comment. It hasn't gone away you know.