Thursday 19 July 2007

Toy Friday

Now too old to play Bond and having seen what it did for the careers of Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin Pierce Brosnan has signed on to narrate Thomas the Tank Engine. The 2 set DVD "Thomas does Moscow" will be released in August 2008. Brosnan was excited about the project when he heard that Thomas will be darker and more edgey.

Thomas is recruited by the CIA when its discovered that Sir Topham Hat (code named The Fat Controller) is a sleeper agent for the Russians.

In a bid to boast sales one of the engines will die in an horrific explosion also Thomas and Percy satisfy their curiosity about homosexuality in a steamy steam engine way. Annie and Clarabel, Thomas' carriages will have their roofs removed and will go topless for the first time.

Old Knudsen reviews potential top Christmas sellers



Fucking shite!


Sex dolls with realistic nagging, this one had me spending most of my time at the pub and didn't have me dinner made when I staggered home and just lay there lifeless as I um made love to her with a bored expression on her face, great for the single man afraid of real commitment and to make sure he stays that way.

15 comments:

Ms. Kimba said...

screw thomas..thats some doll!

Mahmoud said...

I'm sick of reading about Thomas,Evel kneievel and sex dolls doesn't anyone blog about anything else?

Old Knudsen said...

Mrs Cecrux you can get men ones too, I didn't try those ones out.

Jimmy I'll try to be more original once you start paying me.

Bittersweet said...

her neck is crooked. Is this normal in a doll?

Fusion said...

Thomas should be the one who dies in the explosion...
Oh my god, I'm listening to Garbage's top hits CD, and they're playing the title song from "The world is not enough", shit even the song sucked!

ellie said...

What about Fergus the traction engine....he used to shunt trucks you know!

Old Knudsen said...

me do I look like a person that has sex with lots of dolls? fair enough shes fully posable.

fusion that would be Blogjinx, now what is the reason we were brought together? like final destination look for the clues.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie that dirty tractor, and trevor the steam engine like children a bit too much, always giving them rides.

Manuel said...

I screwed the head of my sister barbie.....

your know what I mean....

Old Knudsen said...

I screwed Klaus barbie once but there was a war on, I hope yer sister is feeling better.

savannah said...

well done..from thomas to an indeterminately ethnic doll *smirk*
well done, sugar!

Old Knudsen said...

I like the white and the dark meat, I am an equal oppertunities shagger.

Xmichra said...

How odd is it that i am wondering if that is real human hair on that fuck doll?? Just look at it... it's just so pretty and full...

Old Knudsen said...

maybe its full of protein.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

My nephew is watching Thomas right now. Jeeeez, I hate it. I don't mind Backyardigans and that's the only one.


Uh, I think I'd do the doll myself, damn!