Thursday 2 August 2007

Back In Blonde

I am so disgusted with myself that I had to post some naked gurl. The personal facts and memes I have perpetrated due to peer pressure has me thinking that maybe the war crimes I did aren't so bad after all.
Scroll doon and take the Knudsen challenge.

Have you ever watched that Battlestar Galactica? the new one with the harsh lighting not the one with the tight trousers. The Cylon chick called six or is it seven? I don't know the tall skinny blonde gurl well is it just me or is she a bit of a minger? this picture reminded me of her but still it didn't put me off posting it.



13 comments:

Manuel said...

I want to cry...

hot naked blondes always do that to me...

Fat Sparrow said...

Your woman in the pic is well hotter than the Cylon.

And Apollo is prettier.

Fantomas said...

I used to envy this kid in the first grade who had the cool Battlestar Galactica brown leather jacket with 4 large buckles down the front. I hated that kid...But that's a hot ass, nonetheless.

Ms. Kimba said...

i wish my ass looked half as good as hers..lol

Ms. Kimba said...

o yeah and i hate blondes

Anonymous said...

I wish my tushy still looked like that.

Old Knudsen said...

I just thought it seemed like she had a nice personality.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Just the way I like em you old Knut you

Old Knudsen said...

You mean naked? I thought you liked my neice.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Oh I still like your nice but this one has a cute... well you know what I mean :)

Is old bitter balls 2.0 a softer kinder version of you?

Anonymous said...

It's all the high heels. If she puts sandals on it all comes down.

Beware of Sandals! They are evil!

Adjil said...

Hey - you promised you'd keep that picture of me to yourself!

Old Knudsen said...

I promised you many things but that was just to get me hole, I'm a cad.