Wednesday 22 August 2007

Be Like Putin

Heres tough guy Vladimir Putin shirtless as I mentioned at the weekend HERE.

He went commando to do a search and destroy mission on the Loch Ness monster and to show everyone what a 55 year-old hunk he is. I know when I walk about with my shirt off I make sure theres photographers about.
Mr Putin or Vladimir as I call him said the monster only exists in our own minds. If any readers want to analyze the hidden message about dinosaurs and Putin's view of what Russia should be feel free, I think its all a load of old bollocks meself.



While Putin is mentally unstable good old Boris Yeltsin was a lush . Don't get me wrong the man was a playa, remember when he got up on stage and busted a few moves to the Birdy song? he took those two weemen home that night for a vodka fueled threesome.

You don't have to be mad or drunk to be the President of a large cuntry, but it helps.

4 comments:

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Boris knew how to party -he was a great man

Old Knudsen said...

He also knew how to divert funds.

Megan McGurk said...

Putin looks like an angry wife-beater. Never trust a man who doesn't drink.

Old Knudsen said...

I don't think ex KGB would care who they beat, the man craves control.