Friday 24 August 2007

Save The Faux And Skin A Seal Cub


I see a flaw in this campaign, do you see it?

PETA are silly twats there is no escaping that fact. Throwing red paint to represent blood over people who wear fur coats is just rude. In my time I've been a Mountain man and a Glam rocker , both called for me to wear fur so whats yer fucking problem? I don't see you going up to Eskimo land and throwing paint over those cunts. Are all PETA vegetarians? because that would be quite hypocritical if they weren't, of course it would explain a lot if they were. Vegetarians are an unstable lot nearly as bad as Bi-sexuals I've found, get a vegetarian Bi-sexual and I guarantee you'll have a psychopath on yer hands.

I've got nothing against people who wear fur though they tend to be dickheads. I do have something against PETA who are trying to force others into their agenda by "social terrorism" also the time and money put into to this could go to help children instead. I'd kill and skin a 101 Dalmatian puppies if it saved just one child, theres 6 year olds breaking rocks in India and 12 year olds mining for coal in Russia. Whats more important? or does it go by cuteness?

Why are protesters so freaky looking? is it the horror effect of thinking about ugly bastards being naked? please put yer clothes back on I'll stop wearing fur I've learned my lesson.

Ok you've lost me here, how the fuck do you expect anyone to know what you are protesting if you can't make signs in proper English? you can't be saying you'd rather go naked as you all have underwear on so what the fuck? and smile ya miserable illiterate cunts.

People who cry about the puppies rather than the children are way too civilised and out of touch . I think they should go on survival courses without outside help to show them what real need and hunger is and you'll do what you have to for yer family even farm animals for their fur and meat then maybe they'll get more perspective instead of the fluffy hippy ideas they have now.

I am against cruelty to animals. I'm not against skining or eating them, by keeping them useful we are ensuring their survival as a species, little foo foo dogs that get carried around now thats cruel as for the seals well I had a good friend who was ripped apart by seals so fuck them all.

Tara Reid can wear fur if she wants because who really gives a fuck what that silly bint does? I definitely do not want to see her naked.



Given the chance Lemurs would wear yer skin.

10 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Yanks huh? and political ones at that well that explains a lot. Being highly educated is another way of saying "out of touch with reality."

willowtree said...

Are going naked or wearing fur the only two choices? What about a blow job, now that's what I'd prefer (getting not giving before anyone asks).

Old Knudsen said...

If you did give me one would that make me ghey or you ghey?

willowtree said...

I'm a straight bloke, but my boyfriend's gay, so you might be a chance with him.

The Mistress said...

You'd better hide if that lemur is ghey.

Xul said...

I find that education and common sense are usually inversely proportional. PETA people are cunts just like anyone else who wants to cram their beliefs doon the throats or up the arses of others.

Ms. Kimba said...

I think that makes you both ghey

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to get over the fekkin' gangsta wanabee cunt who so bravely shot the eleven year old boy in Liverpool.. Can't comment on anything else at the moment.

FirstNations said...

my husband owes his life to horse peelings. have peta peelings ever saved a human life? i think not.

Manuel said...

There was one of there naked PETA protests near work a few weeks ago. They were getting all upset about fishing n that. You can imagine how the liberal thinking men of the nearby work sites viewed the whole thing or is it the hole thing. "Here love you batter my fish wah..."