Sunday 19 August 2007

Scream '5' I Still Know What You Drank Last Weekend.

Warakala snakemen gather for the opening of the 46th annual sing sing in the frontier town of Mount Hagen.

Tribes from all over Papua New Guinea - the world's most culturally diverse nation - gather in the Western Highlands each year as a celebration of each tribe's unique traditions and as a way of curtailing tribal warfare.


I noticed this from the Daily Mail on-line paper, this picture of Snakemen from Papua New Guinea. Do you notice any product placement? The description above doesn't mention it unless its a part of the unique traditions, maybe the other tribes drink Pepsi or Fanta.
I suggest you sniff that can of coke as it might contain some 80% proof Jesus juice to get them in the mood.
Fucking amateurs, when I worked for National Geographic I'd make sure all the cans of coke, watches and walkermans were out of out of sight before I took any photographs, just hold up the severed heads of yer enemies and say "cheese." I too had a problem with cutting heads off . I never claimed to be much of a photographer which is why me and the Geographic parted ways, who cares if I didn't get the heads in at least I got the droopy African titties that young males around the world punish themselves to as part of their own tribes rite of passage and wiping it off with the sacred crusty sock handed doon from father to son.

I'd like to buy the world a coke but I'm a tight fisted cunt. America home of Coca Cola is #1 yes #1 hated cuntry in the world how can you not love a cuntry that has polluted so many cultures with addictive death in a can, heart attack in a greasy tastless Big Mac and not very classy open mouthed chewing with chewing gum? Well I think its a great plan they have to make the whole world into fat sick people sort of a great equalizer .


7 comments:

The Hangar Queen said...

Well as much as we want to we're not actually forcing you to drink and eat that shit.

The world hates America right enough but you'd never think it with all the money it spends on our shite.It's one thing to pump it out and quite another to shovel in your maw and choke it down.

It's all because you really love it..isn't it? Ya big silly.

Old Knudsen said...

There was a study that had kids being given burgers, the same types but they put some of them in McDonald's wrappers and the stupid wee mongs said the McDs tasted better. Brain washing.

I'll tell ya what I love, pictures of tits and guns. Send me another one like that again and I may have to marry you.

Ms. Kimba said...

Oh Old K, I think you figured out our great plan to brain wash everyone, make them all fat till they explode from grease and caffiene...your such a wanker. kiss kiss

Anonymous said...

rolling on the floor laughing. literally - i fell off my chair. Too funny Old K.

Ms. Kimba said...

Oh!...how could I ever fool you?

Xmichra said...

ya really. Americans with thier crappy food and drink. yeish.. ;P

Seriously though, i think us Canadians have a few on the ol' headboard of fatty. Poutine didn't just imagine itself up.

Old Knudsen said...

kate are you back to drinking again?

mrs Cecrux you can't.

xmichra as I told someone else Poutine is in charge of Russia not some minging chips with cheese thingy.