Tuesday 23 October 2007

Ogre Love

Now fellow blogger Eddie Waring claims er I means states convincingly that he is not ghey (no matter what his wife has told me in confidence) so him dreaming of giving a blow job to Shrek , a grumpy ogre with a Scottish accent doesn't mean a thing, it doesn't mean hes obsessed with anyone of the same sex though I have woken many times in the night to just find him standing over me wearing nothing but a smile, yes lad it is cold in my bedroom its not just you. For the full disgusting account click HERE

To answer Eddie's question to me from a private e-mail, yes lad its ok to shout out DON...................KAY! while having sex with yer wife. Thinking about it is not cheating.

13 comments:

The Mistress said...

Is it true he doesn't have a gag reflex?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

I want some o'dat hot lovin Shrek's spewing out for everybody but me dammit! I can't even have a flipin sex dream things and I'd welcome a blowing Shrek dream. I think I need sex badly. It'll be 2 years in Nov. and holy shit, I feel for the SOB when I do decide to run with the hounds.

The Mistress said...

Between my last comment and now I fell asleep and dreamed that Eddie had grown a cow's udder in place of his balls.

It was his birthday so he stuck a candle in one of his teats.

Portia said...

Nobody else wants to know what sex with a cartoon character is like? Shrek will never be the same to me, but he's far more interesting now.

Jenny said...

Well, he does have very large hands.

Oliver Gosling said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oliver Gosling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oliver Gosling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oliver Gosling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahmoud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahmoud said...

Damn it Knudson you got me again I only do crazy and stoopid not witty.

Mahmoud said...

Oh and never stop cunt cus you are the bestest.

Old Knudsen said...

Yer such a sweet spammer, how could I stay angry at you for long?