Thursday 1 November 2007

Another Notch

You know Old Knudsen, I treat everyone with respect and a gentleman never discusses a lady but hey look what I woke up to after a crazy Halloween party. I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging or anything but I totally nailed er made love to this beauty in 14 different ways 2 of which included her pet cat and another required the help of a neighbour, damn I was good.

After she made me a cup of tea (which was minging) I cleaned out her purse while she was in having a crap (it seems I helped with her constipation) and I was out of there.
I think her name was Xthra Darkpox or Elaine or something I was quite drunk and only talked to her to get me hole, as hot as she is I don't think I'll be calling her she kept tearing the skin off her face during the multiple orgasms I was giving her and trying to get me to eat the skin, I mean who doesn't like skin right? but food and sex don't mix in my mind .
I did once eat scrambled eggs with ketchup out of Jennifer Lopez's arse crack which was nice but usually I keep food and sex separate.


Pinch and a punch the first of the month and no returns.

8 comments:

marky said...

"Cò an caora sin còmhla riut a chunnaic mi an-raoir?"

Old Knudsen said...

I fell in love with a Merino longwool once,it ended badly.

Marteen said...

Not sure you have totally grasped the concept of "respcect" when it comes to weemen.
Her arse is cerainly better looking than her face. Maybe she should learn to walk on her hands!
Personally I like to mix food and sex. Chocolate sauce and golden syrup immediately come to mind.

Old Knudsen said...

I thought weemen liked bastard men, bad boys always get the hotties. Try eating off plates, its cool.

Jeff G said...

That's what bags and light switches are for. She's still pretty hot...from the neck down.

Jenny said...

I see your "Beer Goggles" were on.

Or maybe.... hers?

Old Knudsen said...

the man I am not so shallow as to notice the exterior, I look at the person within, shame on you.

A Boxer If you met me in person you'd have a ganges gushing out of yer gunties as most weemen do, I connect with people on a primitive sexual level.

Upset Waitress said...

Food and Sex is something you should not avoid. I've got it on with a cucumber before. The banana took too long to freeze.