Wednesday 28 November 2007

Evil Do-gooders

Appearing compassionate helps me get my hole, look how sensitive I am, I cry at sunsets.

Compassionate people piss me off, in fact at this time of the year the compassion button is flipped in many cunts and they walk about with a smile on their stupid looking faces humming songs about jingle bells which are as annoying as 4am car alarms and reindeers in need of a nose jobs, reindeers are dirty smelly animals that would either kick you or hump you to death during mating season, only fit for my dinner plate.

A rule of thumb, if it walks on all fours doesn't speak English and isn't Christian then the good Lord in all his wisdom has provided the soulless creature as food for the rest of us.

Don't get me wrong its ok to care about some things, like the safety of little children and hot weemen but if you also care about Africans, whales and world peace then yer just a walking pussy and need to be bullied.



Ever see the the film Beaches? I woke up in the middle and turned to my mate "sensitive John" and enquired " is that bitch not dead yet?" as he gurned away, he never forgave me for laughing at the end of that one, ah well that's what happens when you choose to watch that shite instead of a Lethal weapon film.

I understand about the likes of George Clooney going on about Johnny 3rd world fella, its good for his image but it gets draining after a while, emotionally and financially, everyone goes on about the cost of the war but never the cost of feeding the African militia that takes the food from the refugees they have just terrorised .

Africa is the place where civilisation started and then it got the fuck out and stayed out . (the middle east was the second home of civilisation funny huh?) The rock throwing primitives got their hands on some AK47s , even the so-called educated ones who say " I raped her because one time she came to my hoose wearing a skirt so I thought she wanted it" showers after sex because they think then they won't get aids. You want to stop the child soldiers? its called nukes the only language some people understand.


Speaking of which then there are those cunts who slag off the nuking of Japan in 1945, it all worked out well in the end did it not? people who say killing another person can in no way be justified are stupid twats, they hire others called the army or the police to stand up for them so they never have to be put into that situation and so can bathe in their moral superiority. A sheep with moral superiority is a thing to behold.


Get me a burka and 40 lashes stat!

Conscientious Objectors (CO) also annoy me, not the ones who really do believe not harming others due to religious beliefs or whatever but still go to war as medics or bomb disposal and show that bravery isn't an issue.




War isn't cool but I really do hate hippies.


The ones that are actually in the military and when a war breaks out they refuse to fight because they say "its an unjust war" or something stupid, those fuckers should be shot before they get the chance to run away.

I don't mind these hippies.

Or just those civilians who don't want to fight due to being cowards or political views, you know what they remind me off? when you work in the service industry there is always something dirty to do like unblock a toilet or clean up some mess, you get some worker that clearly states "I'm not touching that" as they go on yet another smoke break and talk to their friends, they are quite content to watch someone else do the dirty work, well that's what a CO does.

If you say "oh I just couldn't kill another human" then you haven't had someone break into yer hoose to do yer family harm or would you just stand and watch them rape yer children not wanting to get involved ?

Its the same with people that wouldn't kill animals for food but buy it in a shop that's delegating the killing so you can be morally superior.

Or people who say they wouldn't eat bugs as they squirm while watching Fear Factor, they just haven't been hungry enough, when yer hungry enough everything looks tasty, trust me on that. People say "I'm starving" when they skip lunch or if they have a cold "I'm dying with a cold" haven't suffered at all in my opinion .

In this post I've lumped compassionate fly by nights with cowards, the fact that they both hide in the left wing of hypocrisy is the common factor. You have to be a bit of both, left and right, good and bad to be of any use as a person or yer just a mouthpiece whose shit don't stink as you plan to go and feed the homeless at a shelter one time a year because its Christmas. Its handy that homeless folks don't eat during the rest of the year isn't it?







I've been feeling a bit bored and uninspired recently and have been posting on my news blog when I'm not here.

12 comments:

witchypoo said...

I was one of those hippies way back in the olden days, but they just called us sluts.
And I wouldn't eat Muslims, I think that insanity would transfer from the meal.

Old Knudsen said...

I wondered why I felt the need to pepper spray you and hit you with my nightstick, o'er.

FirstNations said...

septugenerian steeped in bile
foul, serene,
venereal, ammoniac, smeared with time
low prices beckon
breasts, and small animals
all too common man says 'CAW CAW'
vibrating like a hound
frozen like tongues on the tomb of the unknown welder
the elders cry out
'CAW CAW'
writ large in purple crayon
and the eagle is silent.

Jenny said...

I'd like to point out there is a picture of a small dog in this post.

Ha!

The Mistress said...

Or people who say "put your shoes on" but secretly they want to see you stomp grapes with those bare feet and then filter the juice through my sheer stockings into your gaping gob.

Those kind of people?

Old Knudsen said...

firstnations that may be so but baboons always attack the weakest party in an altercation.

a boxer it was a tasty wee thing.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ those people are like oh so nicey nicey to yer face and when yer sleeping they they are writing full blogs about you saying what a cunt you are, no not you well ok then maybe you. Yes those people.

The Mistress said...

No, not me and besides, you sleep with one eye open plus you have psychic abilities so I can't get away with a thing.

That juice should have fermented by now if you'd like to raise your glass.

Old Knudsen said...

Its God that speaks to me so I shall raise a toast with my Jesus Juice.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Basically then, you reckon conscientious objectors have objectionable consciences. I don't disagree. Things aren't all as cut and dried as that great big sodding pussy! there. What is that woman playing at? Doesn't she know she's going to be called clit-head for the rest of her life?

UBERMOUTH said...

Great post. I just three in a row so,great post x3

Foot Eater said...

I woke up in the middle and turned to my mate "sensitive John"


You rampant old queen.