Friday 9 November 2007

Fine Child Bearing Hips

Everything I do I do it for you my 2 regular readers. I sauntered (I don't like the word stalk) behind this lass for 20 minutes before the security guard at the shopping centre caught on to what I was doing, why do they always keep an eye on me? oh yeah I think I know why.
So this lass has a great gluteus maximus which is Latin for arse to all you uneducated folk and the name of Russell Crowe's character in Gladiator , you should have seen her face, a right minger ah well you don't look at the clock on the mantle piece while yer poking the fire.

9 comments:

The Mistress said...

You don't check the clock?

I check my stop watch.

The Mistress said...

I'm MJ's evil twin.

Are we your two regular readers?

Jenny said...

I'm regular, but it has nothing to do with your blog.

witchypoo said...

Feed her the aqua dots, then you can check out the child bearing thing ;)

Anonymous said...

If I only knew you were following me...

Maidy said...

:: drool ::

Who cares what they look like? From my vantage point, I never see the face anyhow.

*has naughty thoughts of ass biting*

marky said...

What's great about America? Blue.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm glad you all liked it cos tomorrow there will be one ugly chick.

Xmichra said...

lol... clock on the fireplace.. hehhe. i am so going to steal that one ;)

And she does have a nice figure. wonder if she is lucky or a cardio freak.