Wednesday 14 November 2007

The Five Most Ugh-Sexiest Weemen ALIVE!

Do people really see her as sexy and if so why? no arse, no tits, as deep as a bird-bath with a sly/smug, smirk on her face and a selfish mean personality, and piss stains.

Maxim magazine that sexist wank rag that keeps the sista doon has named "The Five Unsexiest Weemen Alive" as opposed to "The Five Unsexiest Weemen Dead" I like it when they lie still.



At # Five is Britney Spears. I must remind all of those who used to think she was hot until they saw her true colours , she packed on a few and squeezed out a couple of wee nippers. Remember that I never said she was sexy, I said something like, "look at that slut with a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, she can't sing or dance why the fuss?"


At # Four is Madonna, I can still remember her humping the stage on Top of the Pops (chart music show) in the early 80's and wondering why everyone is going on about her unshaven armpits when she is clearly hot. After a while it turned out she only had one side to her so her films flopped but the music was massive and now at 49 she is working out too much spouting off crazy shit like Tom Cruise and dancing like shes 29, now she is most unsexy.


At # Three is Sandra Oh, I object at this entry because not only do her eyes not open fully but she doesn't put herself out there as a sexy creature she is the solid friend type. She may be a minger but she is likeable, stick that dopey bitch Paris Hilton in her place, that an unsexy built like a boy no talent/no personality hoorbag, Sandra Oh does not belong on this list.


At # Two is Amy Winehoose, if singing junkies with flat arses are yer thing then yay! but I really don't give a shit, its like Anna Nicole, you see the shit she gets up to and get sick of the over exposure and drama and think can we not just cut to the inevitable drug overdose?


At # One is Sarah Jessica Parker, it could have been any of the Sluts in the city but no its her, as with # two she has a long face a cow would be proud of. SJP hasn't looked attractive since LA Story . I feel validated by this list except for # three because you knew she was mutton not mutton dressed like lamb.




If she is having sex in the city I hope a paper bag is used.

This has been my shallow, judgmental post for the day, can anyone picture SJP and Ferris Bueller having sex ? I'm outta here before things get ugly, woops too late.


8 comments:

The Mistress said...

*sends Rosie O'Donnell in to replace Sandra Oh at half-time*

Jenny said...

sends Posh Spice in to replace Sarah Jessica Parker in the first ten minutes.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ ugh! that woman really makes my skin crawl, I could have said Oprah but they aren't precieved to be sexy in the first place.

A Boxer young gurls seem to think they need to look angry to look sexy, posh spice is on my ugly list but SJP isn't going anywhere.

Dick Headley said...

Got to agree with you on Sandra Oh Knudsen. She makes no effort to be sexy. Quite the opposite in fact. I can only assume the editors at Maxim Magazine are intimidated by her intellect and wit. (Note to Sandra, if you're in the mood for a bit of you know what, feel free to post your email address on my blog.)

marky said...

Woops too late yeah. What a bunch of skanks. Imagine the list of STD's they have cumulatively (that means 'all added together' for autistic readers you know who i mean). Do a list of cable news bitches sometime starting with the blonde aryan Fox News sluts.

Old Knudsen said...

DH you might want to get her eyes fixed first I don't know what her problem is.

marky so ugly weemen get more std's than hot ones? I had better get tested.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

What a nasty-arse thing to do. Why would Maxim publish that? They must be struggling.

Old Knudsen said...

I hate being told who is supposed to be sexy by the media and this validates my taste.