Monday 12 November 2007

If You Can't Be With The One You Love Then Love The One Yer With

What is the story to this picture? Many people think my bedroom wall is covered with photos of myself but no its covered with photos of you my beautiful readers.

Did this gurl meet a guy only to find when she got to his bedroom he was her stalker? She looks kinda dozy maybe shes been drugged with Aqua dots or drugged with the realisation that by appearing on Old Bitter Balls her modeling career is effectively over.


Yes it is my room and we did make sweet love all night and then cried in each others arms as the sun came up and we fell asleep to the chorus of birds outside our window and the gentle shouting and swearing of the bin men when they found my wheelie bin to be half full of feces as my toilet is bunged up.


Ok the truth is I lured her to my hoose with my charm and sex appeal, the photos did freak her out a bit but not as much as me using the commode while I took this picture, the look on her face was just as she threw up into her mouth. Five seconds later she remembered something important she had to do and bolted for the door, what a strange gurl and she forgot to leave me her number but don't worry I know where she lives.

16 comments:

The Mistress said...

She could be blogging about it right now.

Did you get her URL?

INNER VOICES said...

hmm... i cant tell if your telling the truth or not on this one.. eerie... at least you have the memories... err. mamories.

Jenny said...

been watching cable again?

savannah said...

those panties make no sense to me

marky said...

those panties make no sense but i love them.

Old Knudsen said...

inner tube I always tell the truth, depending on what med I'm taking that day.

a boxer strange you should mention that, no.

savannah exactly, how are they expected to catch the odd blast or skidmark?

marky I know what yer thinking but they don't look comfortable to me, yer nuts would hang out.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the aquadots/date-rape drug drama this last week is just too fun. Some things just aren't for sucking on, when are the wee ones gonna figure that out?

Ok, Come on now with yer spry retort. :>
-P

Old Knudsen said...

maybe you'll get a pedo Aqua dotting his willy next.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

What I don't get is the shoes. Who the hell wants their shoes on when they're lurvin?

witchypoo said...

That's what I look like under my burqua.
A pedo Aquadotting his willy. OMG that cracked my shytte up.

Eddie Waring said...

There is no fuckin' way your bed sheets are that clean...

marky said...

girls get skid marks?

Old Knudsen said...

sam problem-child-bride I never noticed the shoes.

witchpoo I hope you wear yer veil when you type yer comments.

Mr Waring are you calling me a liar? when you post again in a fortnights time yer gonna get it.

marky gurls are minging doon there they go on about foreskins being dirty and they are the ones that wear pads, mingers.

The Uncivil Servant said...

You are liar, Mr Knudssons. This is picture Alexcia, Russian prostitute who I fucked and nailed to wall in Leningrad.

Russian girls they not charge too much. Russian military they also not get paid too much. That why I nailed to wall. (after)

Old Knudsen said...

I have a Crimea story in my drafts, a good result on that war huh?

The Uncivil Servant said...

Изображение пикосекунды - славные tits