Sunday 18 November 2007

Mad In China


Chen Ruyan, who worked at a recycling station in the Chinese central province of Hubei, was preparing lunch last Sunday.

The rice dough he was preparing for making rice dumplings was quite watery and he decided to add more rice flour.

The silly cuff link mistook a box of rat poison that was placed with the other condiments as flour , probably due to his eyes not being able to open fully (slitty eyes) and mixed it in.

Chen who sold rat poison as a business had put the chemicals there by mistake, six people including Chen himself were killed.
Who is going to miss 6 chinks out of over a billion that look the exact same? I think its funny that they trust a seller of poison to cook for them, they won't make that mistake again.

Never trust a priest, a gym teacher, a bald barber , a politician or government official its as easy as that and keep everyone else at arms length.

I bet those hungry little gooks wolfed the food doon, the only fat chink I ever saw was Buddha, that bloke ate out of self loathing due to low esteem and because Muhammad kept making fat jokes and sly comments about teaching others self control.

I was going to boycott Chinese products after the Aqua Dot fiasco but found it too difficult, is Taiwan China? I know the Chinese think so. I'll just stick to boycotting Burmese blood rubies, not like I was going to buy them anyway, the Chinese buy them off Burma and use them in jewelry, the cunts are all in it together.

While we're being political, "Hey China!" stop imprisoning and torturing the followers of Falun Gong, its been going on too long now and is pissing me off. There, thats that taken care of.

And remember:
Crowded elevator always smell different to midget.

14 comments:

marky said...

Interesting, I never did trust priests, gym teachers, barbers, or politicians. Add to that Chinese fucking restaurants! I hate their food it makes me sick. Falun Gong. Wasn't that a song by T Rex, the great British rock band?

ellie said...

Confucius say: When there is light in the child, there will be beauty in the soul. When there is beauty in the soul, there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world.

.... if only yer Da had paid the electric bill

Old Knudsen said...

Marky I can't face rice ever since Nam, I don't want to talk about it.

ellie That Confucius bloke should get a blog, of course it would be shite.

Perry Neeham said...

Customer: These rice dumplings are rubbery.

Chen Ruyan: Thank you very much sir, thank you very much.

The old jokes are the best!

M@ said...

The U.S. government recently took some Chinese products off the shelf--toys containing the "date rape" drug, a Class II controlled substance used for....

Funny thing, the Chinese government is trying to clean up its act for the Olympics. They're encouraging people to stop spitting on the street and inside of buildings.

M@ said...

Can you imagine a world with a billion Irishmen?

Momentary Madness said...

the world would be a grand little place not alone without the Chinese, but the whole human species- you kind of said it, but just to round it off - we're all in it together. We blame "them" for making things/life cheap, human rights abuse, low currency rate, the lot, and we look for the cheapest goods we can purchase in our shops- complaining if they're too expensive, and on and on.

witchypoo said...

I have often wondered where you obtained your images, even though I would be terribly sorry going there. When I was new to the internet, my son showed me rotten dot com and I haven't been able to get those images out of my head.

The Mistress said...

Girl who sleeps with judge gets honourable discharge.

FirstNations said...

they ARE happy and snappy and eager to please, though.

i like chinese.

Old Knudsen said...

perry neeham everytime I think about Chinese that joke goes through my head.

matt a billion paddys is too much of a bad thing, all singing songs about how they moved out of Ireland but miss it so.

paddy I wouldn't miss humanity if I was the earth.

witchypoo I take it you found my horrible blog

MJ don't talk to me about discharge.

first nations if you can get past the dog shit cigarettes I'm sure they are ok.

Anonymous said...

I seem to get the first part of what ye were rantin' aboot,but efter that it becomes a tad whimmisch if you knaw whit ah mean. Were yer bessotted when ye wrote this post?

Old Knudsen said...

bessotted as in love? nope, love is a promise delivered broken.

Anonymous said...

Marky: if Chinese food makes you sick, you must be shoving it in the wrong orifice! You need to try eating English food, that whid make yer vomit. Full of "E" numbers. "E" this and "E that, so many "E" numbers it makes yer head spin. I recently cooked and ate a Teevee dinner and when I read the packet afterwards I found that it contained food additive No.E97058 which I later found out by researcing on the internet was the front bumper (fender) from a 1958 Ford Consul.

They shouldnae stick so many additives intae food..