Friday 9 November 2007

Suck My Yellow Beads

Wow looks like great fun, nice try China, yer only thinning the herd, if the kiddies eat their toys then they must be mongs.

China is at it yet again, poisoning the products they export to us, this time they want to date rape our children. I'm not surprised. Aqua Dots which is some dopey shite children's toy contains a GHB date rape type drug that puts kids into comas if they swallow the beads, stupid wee shites.
Poisonous sex toys now that would shake up the world but this is only boring brats and a shite toy, if you buy this for a child instead of something loud and violent then yer a chink enabler.

I myself am going out to buy this before they recall it all because I'm in sore need of getting date raped.

When I was a child we were given bars of lead to lick if we were good and our water always tasted better in lead goblets, our swimming pool was also lined with lead and look at me, have you ever seen me type LOL? I rest my case.

6 comments:

ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mistress said...

The lead's caused you to LOL.

Case closed.

Jenny said...

I've been licking lead paint off the window sills for years.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie junkies are getting younger everyday, I blame the parents.

MJ LOL;) .......cunt!

A Boxer yes you are most strange, please stay away from me.

Anonymous said...

Talking about addictive stuff, have you been to Ellies blog and downloaded her picture and then blown it up:

WoW is the wurd.vfwefeeeee. resefo

joooookjsrefrefee erere rere werfvg,kjohji.

Hotshit 0or whit!

Perry Neeham said...

Stop fuckin' panicking.

In a very public spirited gesture I've bought up all of the Aquadots in the UK. Can't stay to chat right now though - I'm off out to go on the pull tonight: I think I might get lucky.