Wednesday 19 December 2007

All Yer Wants And Desires

If not then yer just a picky cunt

I was going to put up a post about the importance of fossil fuels and the only problem I have is that when you go to fill up yer coal bucket you end up with black snotters but then I remembered the whining, "too many words, where are the hotties?" or "post naked men pictures" so here it is, the ultimate post for all of you cunts that only want dirty pictures cos words hurt yer brains, maybe you lot should start blogs so you can post said pics, just an idea. I think I have covered all of my 3 reader's tastes if not and if you have any complains at the end of this I shall give up blogging, enjoy.

Don't call old Duncan here a pervert, hes just doing what you wish you had the guts to do, the man is sexually free.

Where would the world be without midget sex?


I never buy off vendors in the street, those fuckers never wash their hands. Do you think this lad's name is calvin? his ma must of wrote that on so he wouldn't lose them.


Here have some violence against Andre Agassi the tennis twat.

This is for all you insertionists out there. I remember when milk was delivered to yer door in bottles not up yer arse from a carton.

Something to get you Knudsenites out there warmed up.

For you multi-taskers, she has my admiration.

Amputee sex, did I mention that I only have one leg? once you have a one legged man you never go back.

For you Japophiles, they really do all look the same to me. Two nukes didn't do her any harm so gurn up.


A bit of Fenian cocksucking for MJ, you can imagine the old fella about to say, "remember that chap who used to run the bookies? what was that mans name? John? Jack? something 'J' anyway he was married to etc etc etc." until she says, "Da shut the fuck up." I told you they were Fenians.


For those a little unsure of themselves.


Cheerleaders, Hollywood has taught me to admire cheerleaders. "Goooooooooooooooooooo Hot-pants!"


Yer grandad before the stroke. He likes a nice stroke.


Those black fellas just want to spank our white weemen and then shove their huge cocks into them, its disgusting I tell you.


For you animal lovers, I won't say what sicko sent me this but it was one of you.


Spiderman Spiderman does whatever a spider can except spin webs as only females spin webs.


Don't worry folks its only CIA interrogation, its not torture because that would be wrong.

For those who like to pack a lunch, the egg and onion sandwiches went in a treat.


Ah fake hard Hollywood bodies, this is what we should all try to look like or so I'm told.

This looks more creepy than sexy, whats with the gloves and the mirror? does she understand mirrors?

Another picture for the ladies, Right said Fred on their cum back tour.

For the Fag-hags who like small packages.


For the minute men, they are in yer country doing the jobs twice as fast for half the money that you are too fat and lazy to do so whats yer problem? Put yerselves in their shoes.


Does this inflated crotch make me look ghey?

For those who like Gladiator films etc, "This is Sparta!"

22 comments:

marky said...

Damn youre the greatest Knudsen. I love the first pic and that womans ass in the mirror. More fodder here for my blog. You save me so much work. Some of these pics I have no clue what theyre doing. Were these all from Planet Earth?
Sorry for my complaining, I feel better now.

Old Knudsen said...

Its all about you lad.

marky said...

Give me a hug Grandad.

Old Knudsen said...

I make it a rule never to hug anyone who is sporting an erection.

ellie said...

It's like a Who's Who of my sex life! How clever of you to include them all. My brain is eased but the delights you have given me today. Thank you!

Bittersweet said...

does calvin come with ketchup?

I enjoy your blog, OBB, it makes me feel quite normal!

The Mistress said...

Bless you, Knudsen, for fulfilling our wants and needs.

But damn you for posting “Duncan’s” photo as I’d been saving that to do a “Knudsen Exposed” esposé. “Duncan” indeed.

That midget sex pic…it’s for Eddie Waring’s benefit, isn’t it? If the fucker would ever show up to enjoy it, that is.

The insertion lady…is that a festive eggnog concoction she’s enjoying?

The Fenian cocksucking has me all worked up as was your evil plan. I have to go now.

Jenny said...

I am interested what you "google" to find these pictures.

Hot Dog Boy cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

Looking at some of these pictures hurt my brain (what's left of it) I can only wonder what shytte you waded through before you selected the "good ones"
I hope your too lazy to surf readers are properly appreciative!

Anonymous said...

This man Hoey is released I read. Nice christmas gift.

FirstNations said...

thats the last time i share personal pictures with anyone on the web.

The Mistress said...

We're ready to see your erection now.

How about a slide show?

ellie said...

MJ was away for almost8 hours. Surely that must prove to you that posting cocks is for the greater good!

ellie said...

I didn't mean that MJ being away was good! Awhhhh fuckkit. Goodnight.

The Mistress said...

Ellie: I had to go to work but now I'm back and I want more.

Give me an inch and I'll take 16 centimetres.

M@ said...

I'd do the midget right now.

Jenny said...

there's a rumor you're in one of these pictures, Old K... care to comment?

The Mistress said...

You only have one leg?

Any pics of you having a go at Heather Mills?

Jenny said...

No, not THAT one.

marky said...

I think you need the Ab Cruncher Grandad. You can keep your hat on.

Old Knudsen said...

I was made in God's image, how dare you insult the lord.

marky said...

That naked mirror woman is driving me crazy. i'm praying for her number Lord.