Thursday 20 December 2007

My Time Has Not Cum


The history channel recently found one of my old temples, go on use it for an avatar I don't mind.
I wrote this post and then found that Manuel had done one about Time magazine too but as no one reads that cunt I'm posting mine .

I thought this was my year, with all my Blogging success and fame, if you search for "Fossett Found" you'll find my news story at # 3 oh yeah baby I'm big.


Time magazine has named Russian dictator and vote rigger Vladimir Putin its 2007 "Person of the Year." You slack jawed cunts, they humoured me last year by making "all" Interweb users as the people of the year which was just fucked up as I've seen yer blogs and most of you should be given 50 lashes, not awards, *you know who I mean*.


Poor wee Hitler only wanted a little peace, a little peace of Poland, a little peace of France.
Other winners of the award have been Adolf Hitler which is good cos people just always talk shit about the man, you just try being an evil dictator trying to take over the world its hard.
"Don't waste yer time luv hes as queer as a 7 Ruble note."

Joseph Stalin got it twice in a "red tag sale" no wait it was a red fag sale, just check out that moustache he belonged in the village people.



"Don't shoot him Billy, we love him."

Winston Churchill got it twice which is just right, the beautiful Queen Elizabeth II who is the oldest living monarch at 81 also recieved the award and I gave her one too.

Here is Martin Luther at one of his Nazi rallies, his son Rodney was a trouble maker too who can't stay off the crack.

JFK got it for getting shot as did Martin Luther King jr, see how easy it is? and yet I haven't got shot or won the award.



Richard Nixon the definitive US president got it twice and heard about getting it before it happened.

Bill Clinton got it at least twice for tugging his bendy cock over a sink rather than blowing his man-muck all over the face of the fat intern.

Pope John Paul II got it for his "every priest a pedo" program that was a massive sucess.

Rudolph Giuliani got it when he first realised 9/11 could make him big and being a crooked, crude asswipe made him perfect for president.


George W Bush got it twice for shear entertainment value, hey don't blame me for liking him . My Blog will miss his antics when he goes but the Yanks did vote him in twice no matter what they say.

Bono got it who will it be next year Amy Winehoose? nope cos she'll be dead of an OD with any luck by then.


*A comment designed to invoke paranoia about me hating you/or and yer blog being shite which yer lack of confidence already suspects.*

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

By 50 lashes do you mean tongue lashings?

If so, sign me up.

Old Knudsen said...

I'll give you the tongue, just don't give me any lip.

Old Knudsen said...

we agree on something, it must be the end of the world.

marky said...

The end is near. Dammit give me a hug you teddy bear....