Thursday 20 December 2007

Raspberry Ripples



In jan 2006 a man with a facial disfigurement who was ordered out of a Belfast nightclub because the doorman told him the manager said he had to leave, that he didn't fit their criteria. and now he has been has been awarded £2,500 in compensation.


Compared to Jose tumour face here Raymond is George Clooney.

Raymond Crowe 47, said "Now I just don't go out any more." The father of two didn't want to put his wife through any undue embarrassment.

The nightclub is now under new ownership and current proprietor Stephen Boyd said such an incident would not happen again.

These are the type of sexy people I want to party with.

No offense to the man but he is an ugly fucker and what right has he got to be going into nightclubs? I know bouncers can be door Nazis, "Hey tuck that shirt in" or "You can't come in here with trainers on" or " No swords allowed on the premises."

Also how the fuck did he get a wife?
Mrs Crowe is a road worker who loves Raymond for his personality, the 10 million lottery win and his 12 inch cock go towards making him a lovely guy.

Nope I haven't photoshopped any pics in this post, people really are that ugly.

Two blind friends who were turned away from a Chinese restaurant because they had a guide dog have been awarded £1,000 each in compensation.
Andrea Hope and Jamie Coady were told by staff they could not sit in the main restaurant with the dog.

The incident took place in December 2005. The friends were told they could leave the animal tied up outside or take their food away.

The restaurant owners apologised and admitted a breach of the Disability Discrimination Act.
The new owner of the Imperial City, Eileen Li, said the incident was regrettable.
"Everyone is welcome in here," she said.

The friends had been out to celebrate Mr Coady's birthday and said their night had been ruined and ended up going elsewhere.
Look at the picture above, real lookers huh? also having a dog in a restaurant I don't care how well trained it is it still smells and licks its arse.

So they were going to tie it up outside and walk back in? Chinks can be really fucking stupid sometimes I think its genetic, maybe they didn't want to cook it up by mistake.
I lose my patience with disabled people, especially the ones that try to mow you doon with their wheelchairs, "Oh I'm too fat to walk I have right of way" ugly people upset me too, its not that I'm shallow and uncaring well it might be but I don't care.

Belfast is a changed city. The Protestants and the Catholics drink at the same water fountains now and use the same public restrooms, of course the Catholics still shit on the floor but with television commercials they will be potty trained in a few years it is hoped.
With all this brotherly love going around to keep it going we need a common foe so why not discriminate against the Raspberry ripples? you know it makes sense, a work-shy lazy bunch full of excuses like, "I'm blind" or "I don't have any hands." Why should they be given special treatment? I want my dog to eat with me when I pop doon to the KFC, every special bit of treatment they get means less for us pensioners so fuck em all and let God sort out his own.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

does my wandering eye also qualify for special privileges? I'd love to make my dogs actually earn their keep.

The Mistress said...

Lay your healing hands upon our afflicted areas.