Friday 7 December 2007

Saturday Shit List (22 Questions Of Pain)

Some Goofy Woman said...
I tagged you, and I'm sorry.It's only because I have a crush on you. - AD

Yeah yeah she sweet talked me then buttered me up with naked pictures to do the worse meme ever. I added some pictures of my own to pep it up as 60% of my music collection was destroyed during the war. I'm sure you've heard of some of these songs.


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? Jolene, Dolly Parton (is fucking class, have you seen the tits on that bird Vicar?)


These tits don't belong to Dolly but who really cares?
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Its probably me, Sting with Eric Clapton from" lethal weapon 3" (I want to save the world)
Does Ironman's shit come out black?

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? I Like Big Butts by Sir Mix-A-Lot (well what were you expecting nice eyes?)


4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Ring of fire, Johnny Cash (it kept me awake all last night I think I have worms)


5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? Common people by Pulp (cos they dance and drink and screw because there's nothing else to do)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? I wanna be sedated, The Ramones
(life is too fucking long and boring and I can't take boredom)


7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Hopelessly devoted to you, Olivia Newton John (I substituted the word friends for people I know)

Weemen want to do me and men want to be me its a curse and a blessing.

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Try a little tenderness Ottis Redding ( the hate mail does start to sting after a while)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Honky tonk weemen, The Rolling Stones (not sure what honky tonk really is but it sounds dirty)



10. WHAT IS 2+2? Pennsylvania 6-5000, Glenn Miller (what a stupid question how the fuck am I supposed to know?)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Who can it be now? Men at work (I'm a loner as no one can be trusted to stand by their word and honour besides everyone is out to get me)

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Touch me, The Doors ( Are yer hands clean? then give me a hand job)

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Tragedy, The Bee Gees (yep how fucking ghey but you've read my blog)

Yes my blog reads like this sometimes.

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Mack the knife, Bobby Darin (hes just so fucking cool)

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Solid like a rock, Ashford and Simpson (I hate this song but its a great double entendre)

My cock is as solid as the rock of Gibraltar. Shoot to kill policy 1988 in Gibraltar SAS 3- IRA nil.

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? People are strange, The Doors (they never did get me at all, not like the Yanks don't get me they just don't know me)

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I'm not in love, 10cc ( the more you get married the more you see what a corrupt system it is)

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Another one bites the dust, Queen (The cunts will play what they like I'm dead)

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Afternoon delight, Starland vocal band then some Saturday nights alright for fighting, Elton John ( I doubt Elton has ever been in a fight)

Is this a fight or a delight?

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash ( I shot a man in Reno Just to watch him die, well ok I've never been to Reno and it was hammer blows to the head to watch him shit himself when he died)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Don't stand so close to me, The police (unless yer buying a round)

And ladies, hes single yep hard to believe

22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS? What difference does it make? The Smiths ( the mantra of the depressed, I see the big picture and then don't give a fuck its only blogging)

Do they care about my blog? ha ha ha ha staying alive staying alive.

And to the originator of this meme.

22 comments:

Joanna Cake said...

Ah, but if you really want to enjoy Common People, you have to listen to William Shatner's version - awesome! Im glad you posted this as now I have some idea of which lines of communication I should try to indulge in... and is that you trying to play footsie with me under the table?

ellie said...

I have viewed some disgusting pictures on your blog before but that snotty nose just made me heave!
I have learned something about myself, wine bottles in arse holes don't bother me but a bit of snot I find repulsive!
Breakfast at Tiffany's -Deep Blue Something. No thanks!

Anonymous said...

I leave you alone for a few days and i get a meme, guess I asked for that and a spanking. When do i get the spanking?

The Mistress said...

I'm with Ellie on this one.

Bring back the bottle insertions.

I can spank Kate if you're too tied up.

h said...

I'm going to be just like you in a few years.

Old Knudsen said...

having yer cake Just going by yer avatar I think we can be great friends. I got through a meme and never once mentioned Nazis I must be healing.

ellie I'll blow my nose and come over then, what would you like red or white?

kate shave yer arse cos its gonna hurt.

MJ I can spank the monkey spank the plank or spank the blogger, its my erections I have trouble with.

jetpass how did you know I take a shower at Christmas?

artfulsub good looking and funny as fuck? the world needs more of us.

Old Knudsen said...

And I thought I knew what weemen wanted.

BlazngScarlet said...

Oh yes .... AB did the right thing by seating me close to YOU!

*sigh*

Let's kick this thing into HIGH GEAR old man! :D

Foot Eater said...

I have just three things to say:

1. Honky Tonk Women is one of the best songs ever, and I can't decide if the cover by The Pogues is better than the original or not. I often tap out the opening cowbell drum riff on my glass; it's a bit of a party trick of mine.

2. Olivia Neutron-Bomb's greatest song was If Not For You, by Bob Dylan and George Harrison. Hers was better than theirs, mainly because you can close your eyes and imagine her naked more readily than you can if them two are singing it.

3. You stole that last image of Donald Sutherland from me, Mr Knudsen. See you in court.

Jenny said...

Yup. You didn't disapoint.

Karen said...

I am actually lost for words so I will say Merry Christmas and scarper back to the party at AB's. You're a little bit scary and I have a feeling you would like that :)

Jenny said...

aahahahaahahahhaha - I never intended for Gypsy to discover this blog. Ahahhahaha.

marky said...

i like that beautiful tight ass pic. i may have to steal that and write something about it. Pretty asses inspire me. Other than that...where's my true legacy Grandfather? Show me the money!

Old Knudsen said...

blazngfyre I hit my peak 40 years ago but I'll give ya a go, I'm driving.

Mr Eater I was going to say thankgod for a male commenter but then I saw it was you.I bet yer great at parties, thats beats my sucking myself off trick anyday
I remember you using the picture but then again how many of my midget sex pictures have you used on yer blog? HA!

A boxer tell that to my parents.

gypsy I'm a puppy, do you want to rub me tummy?

a boxer I've seen her pictures, maybe I'll corrupt her.

marky I am inspired by the female form too, can you not wait for me to die first before you get whats coming to you?

marky said...

No, you don't have to die...better that I enjoy it now, that way you can watch and enjoy it too!
'get what's coming to you...' ??sounds more ominous than santa-like

Old Knudsen said...

Ok then, "what you deserve."

marky said...

...and i deserve all the cash right grandpa? with part of it I promise to erect a statue of you in the town square...up here in the wilds of NorCal few will see it so I may have it carved by chainsaw of redwood. i will make sure it has a grand penis. Now that's enticing.

Maidy said...

Excellent well thought out answers.

Yep, that's as pithy as this comment is gonna get.

Old Knudsen said...

marky I'm having trouble wiping me arse these days so I'm coming to live with you for my last remaining years, I'll take yer room.

maidink it was a bad day for pithy.

some goofy woman don't tag me again.

SamD said...

Just when I think I'm all over the blogging thing you find an image of pinworm...and one of Donald Sutherland from that horrible Body Snatchers remake. How DO you do it?

SamD said...

Just when I think I'm all over the blogging thing you find an image of pinworm...and one of Donald Sutherland from that horrible Body Snatchers remake. How DO you do it?

Old Knudsen said...

If I knew how I did it I could bottle it.